~~ L A T E N I G H T T A L K I N G ~~

It had been a few hours since Max came over, and it was currently about 10 PM.

The two of you had spent some time entertaining Marilyn, max quite literally was forced to just go with her everywhere.

Marilyn loved Max, and it was extremely obvious.

Now it was simply just the two of you, as Marilyn was laying down in her own bed since she had fell asleep quite literally ten minutes ago.

You were laying down beside Max, the two of you just talking about a couple things.

He was apparently going to leave in an hour, and you hoped you wouldn't knock out by the end of it.

"You has said that your parents wouldn't get you a babysitter for Marilyn if you decided watch me race in Abu Dhabi. Why?" Max asked, raising an eyebrow, turning to face you.

You moved your head a little to make eye contact with Max, moving slightly.

"Parents don't like the idea of me leaving her anywhere, they think it's me just neglecting her." You said, moving a little bit closer to Max.

Almost on an instant, Max wrapped an arm around you, moving a little closer to you too.

"And you've told your parents about me?" Max asked you, raising an eyebrow as he hummed a little bit afterwards.

"No. They've been pestering me about getting a boyfriend, getting married and a bunch of other stuff. Wouldn't wanna get their hopes up." You stated, looking to the time on your phone for a few seconds.

"But you won't be if you did." Max told you, indicating that he didn't plan to break up with you.

You knew exactly what he meant by that, and it meant quite a lot to you.

Much better than the relationship you had with your ex. Much better.

"Smooth." You told him, patting him on the shoulder a little bit.

"Come on, I'm serious with this!" Max laughed a little bit, moving closer to you.

The two of you were in some sort of cuddling position, and you didn't really mind that too much.

"Yeah, yeah. Marilyn would start crying if I went with you for a good 4-5 days." You said, gesturing to where Marilyn's room was out in the hallway.

"I think you deserve much better." Max stated, leaning down a little bit in his laying down position to simply have his head on top of yours.

"If I could, I would. But I don't think my parents would be happy if they ever found out, since it'd be their money going towards a babysitter." You hummed.

"Then use my money. They wouldn't know." Max said, kissing the top of your head lightly.

Your head moved into the kiss a little bit, smiling, moving closer to max with ease.

"I think I'm good." You stated, head moving a little bit lower.

"But I won't be if you don't come to watch me race for the last Grand Prix of the season." Max sighed, wrapping both his arms around you, mainly stopping at your waist.

"You aren't gonna leave me alone for that one, are you?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not really." Max spoke, smiling as he looked down at you.

"I figured." You told him, nodding.

"I'm sure Marilyn would love to have a break from you for a little while, and I'd like to have you watching me race." Max told you. "I'd take you to the paddock with me. You can meet Checo, Christian Horner, Daniel, and you can meet the engineers if you'd like too!"

"Convincing." You told him, wrapping both your arms around him, settling in his arms.

"Y/n, it would really make my day if you just agreed to come and watch me race, it's not like Marilyn is gonna be lost without you. And you don't live with your parents, so they might not even notice the fact you're gone and Marilyn in on her own." Max said, caressing your waist slightly, thumb rubbing over it rather slowly.

You absolutely loved this moment, as you felt extremely content with what was happening at the moment.

"Love you." Max hummed, kissing the top of your head again.

"Love you too." You told him, genuinely meaning it that time.

The both of you meant it to each other, Max moving closer to you once again, simply to give you small little butterfly kisses along your face every now and then.

"I still think you should come with me to watch the race." Max told you, kissing your forehead softly, letting it linger.

"Mm.. alright, then. I guess I'll go. You sure you can pay for Marilyn? I could totally ask my parents, or even my brother since he usually keeps quiet about stuff like that." You responded, yawning a little bit.

You were tired, and it was showing.

"I'll take care of everything for this one, Y/n." Max said, obviously rather content with you at the moment.

Before you could actually respond to anything, you felt yourself drifting off to sleep, adjusting yourself slightly into a less hot position so that you wouldn't start sweating in the night.

You also adjusted yourself into a better position so that you wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night to adjust yourself, simply relaxing into Max.

Once you were asleep, Max seemed to notice on an instant.

Max moved himself too, Max kissing the top of your head and letting his lips just linger there for a little bit, humming slightly as he caressed your cheek a little.

Max was thriving in this moment right now, and he was completely content with this, as he absolutely loved physical touch.

He also loved the fact you'd be the one in the paddock watching him race for the last Grand Prix of the season.