5*mission*

Jimin: what happened hyung, what were you saying before you can't do anything without my help. (he mocked the words of elder as the man shooted a glare at him making him to close his mouth from laughing.)

Jin sighed as he raised his hand to knock again but the door opened. Jin smiled thinking kook opened the door but his smile fell when he saw yn standing infront of him with a confused face.

yn: come in hyung what are you thinking. (the man nodded as he and jimin came inside, eyes roaming inside finding a certain bunny but couldn't find him)

Jin: where is kookie yn.

yn: he is in kitchen hyung. maybe he is making something for you two.

Jin: not even letting us in? (he sighed shooking his head knowing their bunny friend maybe got angry with them)

yn: (she gave a  awkward laugh) don't know hyung. i heard the continuous bell sound that's why I came to check.

jimin: i was just giving him surpris-

kook: surprise my foot. (he walked closer to them holding a tray of juice)

jimin: aww this is for us (he forwarded his hand to took the juice glass but pouted when kook took away the tray from his reach)

kook: no it's not for you two.

yn: don't tease them kook. they must be tired.

kook glare at them before forwarding the tray towards them. both laughed before taking the glasses as the bunny was looking so funny with a cute glare.

yn: ah you three talk I'm going okay.

Jin: why don't you wanna talk with us (asked as both sit on the couch)

yn: no hyung actually little headache.

as both nodded she gives a smile before returning towards her room. both frowned as looked at kook who just sat beside beside them.

jimin: something happened to her kook? she was looking gloomy. (Asked before gulping the last drop of juice placing the the empty glass on the table)

jk: i will tell everything but not now. you both tell me what's the matter behind sudden appearance. You both didn't even tell me before coming here (he huffed as both gasped dramatically covering their mouth with their palms making kook roll his eyes)

jimin: you seriously don't know kook.(kook tilted his head) ahh.... it's yours anniversary coming kook. we are here to planning for the party.

kook: pa..party. but hyung-

Jin: no but kook. you always deny us but not this year. we can understand why you hesitating kook and don't about tae okay your namjoon hyung and yoongie will handle him you just say yes.

both hopefully looks at younger who was biting his lower lip thinking what he should do.

Jimin: kook don't think much okay.  it's been years this house held a party. you and tae also needed some enjoyment right. that alien is working his ass off for his company not giving himself a rest.

kook: okay if.. if hubby will agree then I don't have any problem hyungs.

Jin: then rest free bun. now say it's been months I'm visiting here. how is Kim eomma. she is fine right.

kook: yeah hyung she is okay. last time she got sick you came to check her from them she is doing fine (smile genuinely making the elder nod)

jin: that's good.