16*last try*

Kook tiptoed but still couldn't able to reach to the man's face as he pulled the man's collar making his head bend, and there nose almost touched. now both are staring eye to eye. Both hearts are beating faster.

Kook: what do you think you are doing huh.

Tae: wh.. what i did koo (feeling scared as hell)

Kook: don't act inocent ok. Why are you ignoring me from that day. Is it because of that kiss?

Tae: (gulped) no.. I'm... I'm not ignor---

Kook: stop lying, you think i don't know anything huh. (His voice cracked little)

Tae:I'm not lying kook, you know about the ongoing project, how much i have work in company still---

Kook:oh your work is more important than your wife?

Tae:(opening kook's fist from his collar he walked towards the bed) you know nothing can be important than you for me koo. (Said as he took out his coat feeling suffocating, wanting some fresh air)

Kook:(went behind the man as make the man turned to him) then why are you avoiding my eyes. Why are you running away from me then?

Tae:(don't do this koo I may lose my control again) I was just taking out my coat koo why are you behaving like this. (Saying he again turned and started opening his tie)

Kook: (disbelief eyes) how I'm behaving huh? Here you are behaving different hubby not me. You are behaving like we don't know eachother, as we are strangers.

Tae:(he looked at kook with a little annoyed expression) please kook, I'm tired i don't wanna argue right now.

Kook: now I'm arguing with you huh? What's wrong with you taehyung. I'm doubting you even cared about me, you know today all were in home decorating the house helping eachother. ( As his Eyes filled with tears) joonie hyung, yoongie hyung, taevin hyung even hobi hyung was in home helping their wifes. You even have any idea how i felt at that time.

Tae: i..i had wor.. work---

Kook: you don't have any other excuses right. (gritted his teeth) then go and stay with your work why are you here huh.

Tae: stop yelling, it's too late let's sleep.

Kook: you even didn't tell me about our daughter is coming back to Korea.

Tae: i..i forget about---
Kook: how can you forgot about such important matter huh? Oh you were ignoring me right then how you could tell me about aeru.

Tae: jungkook please, sorry okay. I'm tired please let me sleep. (Throwing the tie on floor, he is controlling himself not to burst at his wife who was testing his patience level he walked towards the cupboard but halted on his spot when he heard the next word of kook)

Kook: I want divorce.

Tae:(eyes darkened hearing the word, the audacity of his wife, he turned with a clenched jaw making kook's legs weak, the man was looking too scary to the smaller male) what you said, say again?

Kook:(gulped as he couldn't look into those dark orbs which were ready to kill him) i.. I want divorce. You aren't talking with me, you aren't loving me anymore then why i would stay here. My eomma appa is here, give me divorce and i will go with them forever. Then you don't have to ran away from me or ignore me.

Tae: drop the act jungkook. And why do you think i would ignore you huh.

Kook: (if not now then never) I'm not acting okay. And i know it very well that you have lost interest in my body hubby. And I'm not saying anything to you. After our divorce you can find someone better than m-- (his eyes widened when tae pressed his lips on him, but soon his eyes closed feeling the rough lips on his soft ones moving hungrily, his legs felt jelly as it's about to give up but felt strong arms around around his slim waist pulling him closer to the man who roam his hands all over his back making him shiver)

Kook felt those butterflies in his lower tummy again, tae's long tongue was doing magic in his mouth. His grip tighten on the collar when the man started fucking his mouth with his tongue it was unexpected for him. He felt his body will fall down but the strong grip was holding up straight. The pleasure was too much for him. He felt giddy, the touch of his husband was driving him crazy and he wants nothing but more of his husband's touch.

Tae leave his mouth and stare at the his wife's face, the next second he knew he was lost in the beauty. His wife is seriously ethereal.

Tae:(his right hand leave the younger's back as he cupped kook's cheek caressing it while other hand busy with caressing kook's petite waist making kook overwhelmed by the softness he opened his eyes staring back at him) you believe or not but you are the most beautiful person in my eyes.

Kook: the..then why were you staying away from me. Sto..stop torturing yourself tae. I.. i know how you are controlling yourself. Please don't hold yourself.

Tae: (smile) call me that again.
Kook:hu..hu?

Tae: you call me by my name after these years koo. It's sounds so good, please i want's to listen more. Please say my name again.

Kook: ta..tae..
Tae:(he hugged the smaller male making him smile through tears) you know how much I was missing this, i love this koo. (Breaking the hug he looked at kook was fondly looking at him with star filled eyes) let's sleep hmm, it's too late. Tomorrow will be hectic day.

Kook: yo..you are again ignoring my words tae.
Tae:(sighed as he knows about what he is talking, he held kook's left cheek caressing with his thumb making kook closed his eyes but it opens hearing). You don't know how much i worked hard just to control myself koo. You can see my perverted nature is nowhere in me. (Smiled widely) let's sleep ok. (As he left the boy and walked towards bed while mumbling " control, control tae control ".)

Kook:(he smirked as he said) why don't you say that you have forget how to fuck. (He changed his expression to innocent as tae looked back at him with wide shock eyes)

Tae: what you said?
Kook: (he looked at the man like he didn't say anything) what, you can clearly say it to me hubby that your little jr isn't working anymore. (And next moment he gasped widening his eyes when his body lifted up in air and thrown on the bed making his fragile body bounce on the soft mattress. He gulped when he saw his husband's dark aura.)

Tae: you know whom you are waking up right baby hmm?

Kook's cheeks turned red immediately hearing the nickname. He was feeling that shy that he couldn't match those intense gaze of the man who was still standing off bed looking at him with hungry eyes and he knows if the man will start he won't stop. But who care, he just wants his husband's attention, his stare his touch, he wants to feel the man again that he forgets about the shame.

Kook: how much he wants to sleep hubby, doesn't your jr missed his home. (He said seductively making the man go all crazy)
Tae: fuck, (he Hovered over kook making him nervous, arms both sides of kook's head, eyes hungrily looking at the delicious lips of kook making him blush) I'm losing my patience koo, i..i can't control--

Kook:(wrapping his arms around tae's neck pulling the man closer, their breath uneven) then don't hold yourself hubby, let yourself out, let me show how you can be a pervert for me, for your coo. I want my pervert husband back, give him to me. Give me ummmm...umhhh

Both tongues fight for dominance which ofc tae wins.