14*lose control*

" You know your mom wouldn't handle if something bad happened with you right?",...... Tae said not looking at his son as both are standing outside of his and kook's room. whose eyes almost popped out in shock, how his father got to know about yesterday.

Tae: don't be shocked guk, you know nothing can be hide from me right.(guk nodded his head looking down feeling guilty and little bit scared that his dad now sure will going to scold him, he deserves it anyways)

Guk: i..I'm....(feeling the heaviness in his chest that his throat got dry not able to find a suitable word that he could present infront of his father)

Tae: hope you won't repeat it again guk.

Guk: i.. I won't dad. I'm really Sorry. (He looked at the older man with a hoping eyes which were screaming like please forgive me for once)

Tae nodded as he pat his shoulder as he looked at his son. Both male has a bond that they even understand eachother without a single word. Only eyes are enough for it.

Tae: (chuckled) you should ask for forgiveness from your mom gukkie. You became a culprit in his eyes (he laughed that gukk raised his one eyebrow after stretching his lips to a side with a smirk)

Guk: then what about you dad. You think i don't know about how you came late at last night even more late than me.

Tae's smile immediately fall of in a second hearing his son counter attack like words. He gave a spesific look to the younger making the boy drop his smirk but the smile was never leaving his lips. The same boxy smile of his dad. Like father like son.

Guk: if I'm the first culprit then you are the second. He is same mad on you as he is on me.

Tae: I'm his husband he can't stay mad on me long.

Guk: I'm his son and i know he loves me more than you. (Tae raised his eyebrow at the second sentence) He will forgive me before you.

Tae:(smirked) he have already forgiven me son. Your father is one step faster than you little bun.(chuckled when he saw a pout on his son's lips.)

***
Jin: ( he scold him with a whisper as he applied ointment on his wounded skin making him hiss) how you can be so careless kook. You know some days are left to your and bear's aniversary. And here you are here sitting breaking your legs. And that stupid husband of yours about to cancel all the meetings but thanks to taevin he agree to attend them.

Kook:(pout) how could I know he was going to do that and i didn't do it intentionally.

Jin: I'm not saying that kook. You should take care of yourself that's what I want. Look how you are looking, have you even look at yourself in mirror. Hou you will bring your pervert husband back with this look hm. Even though I know he doesn't need any makeup or anything on your body to be a pervert like before, If your this beautiful bunny teeths will fall of in your sixties still he will be the same i have the hundred percent of trust on this.

Kook:(blushes as scenery started floating in his mind imagining the time with his hubby he just heard,) yo..you think this day will come hyungie.

Jin: ofc. But for the future you have to handle your present. And I know you can do that only you can.

Kook: yes hyung, i will sure awww---( he hissed painfully holding his ankle sitting on bed as the over excited bunny he is, he forgot about his wound and about to get up from bed but the attempt bring him more pain than before)

Jin: (wide his eyes as he held the younger making him lay down on bed carefully), this, I was afraid of this kook. Be careful for once bun.

Kook: hyungie (pout) don't scold me na. I'm in pain.