8*memories*

"Where he went?",....... The deep voice startled him as he turned his head his husband was standing there little far from him with same blank expressions.

He gulped not knowing what to answer as he couldn't able to ask his son where he is going. he bite his lower lip feeling nervous.

tae: I'm asking something koo. (the man walked towards him who stiffened on his place)

kook: i..i forget to ask him hubby.

tae: you are being irresponsible day by day kook. (the deep stern voice made kook look down feeling guilty and sad as it's the first time his husband sounded strict to him)

kook: I'm.. I'm sorry hubby. (he pouted as his eyes turned glossy)

tae: don't be koo. just ask him before where he is going. it's not like I'm being strict on him but we should know the location where kids are going right.

kook nodded realising his mistake as he sighed before looking up at the CEO whose eyes were only on him.

kook: this won't happen again hubby, now go and sit I'm bringing the Breakfast.

the man nodded as he walked to dinning table seeing Jennie and jisho both are already sitting on their chairs with some chitchatting as both were not fighting little before their father's arrival. both greeted the man with a smile making him smile back at them.

tae: how is your study going.

both: good dada (both said in unison making him nodded)

*******

" no it's not looking good kook change it ".... jimin said as he and jin both are sitting on the bed judging the outfits of kook who almost changed the outfit almost third time. kook pouted looking at both as he glared them.

kook: what's with this dress hyung. it's looking okay to me.(he frowned as he looked at the mirror cheking his outfit)

jimin: you don't know nothing about fashion sense kook, just change it ok. (kook huffed as he look into his wardrobe for the fourth time finding again a good one sulking.)

finally after five minutes of search he find one good one thinking it would satisfy his both hyungs. he decided not to go again to washroom, he took of the dress making jimin's eyes wide seeing the perfect body of kook. he was wearing a black inner which was holding his boobs so beautifuly, he looked at jin who was almost fall asleep on bed getting bored at their changing game.

he smirked as he took out his phone quickly clicking a picture of kook who busy with adjusting the dress to wore. he then send it to a specific person knowing what would be the reaction of the other.

jimin:done

kook: (looked at him with a frowned) what is done hyung (he asked as he wore the dress again cheking himself on the mirror)

jimin: one step to gain your husband back kook. (he gave his ey smile to the younger who looked back at him with confused face)

kook: what you done hyung tell me.

jimin: you don't have to know sweetie just wait and watch. (he grinned making kook suspicious , he shook his head as he again turned towards the mirror to check himself.)

kook: is this dress okay?

jimin: umm okay it's not that good but okay.

kook: I'm not going to change again ok. you are behaving like we aren't going to shopping but we are attending some party.