17*your gift*

Tae broke the kiss, staring down at his wife who was breathing heavily, lips parted and eyes closed. He still couldn't believe his wife was lying under him and that they had just shared a passionate kiss. His wife hadn't hesitated to kiss him. Didn't he feel uncomfortable? This thought had been roaming inside Tae's head from the start, worrying that he would make his wife uncomfortable by touching him without permission.

But here his Koo was, talking seductively—how could it even be possible? Tae knew he needed to stop this right now; otherwise, things could go all wrong. His train of thoughts stopped when Kook wiggled under him, gaining his attention.

"What are you thinking, Tae?" Kook asked, his voice soft yet filled with desire. "I said, don't hold yourself back anymore. Just do whatever you want to do to me."

Kook blushed at his own words, feeling embarrassed that he was somehow begging his husband to make love to him. Yet, he didn't feel bad or weird about it. He felt a sense of urgency, a deep longing for Tae to take control.

Tae took a long breath and got up from Kook, causing the latter to frown at his action. "Don't give me that freedom, Koo. I know you will regret it later," Tae said, his voice strained with restraint.

Kook scoffed, getting off the bed to stand face to face with Tae. "And why do you think I will regret it? Tae, You are my husband."

Tae closed his eyes, clenching his fists. He didn't want to lose control. "Koo, please listen to me. I don't know what happened suddenly that you're talking like this, but let's keep things as they are. I'm fine. I was only seeking your attention, and I got it. I don't want anything more, Koo." He forced a smile, but it looked fake to the smaller male, who gritted his teeth in anger before grabbing Tae's collar in a tight grip.

Kook: "You would like it, Kim Taehyung, if your wife begged you to fuck him. Then okay, I'm begging you. Fuck me, fuck me until I lose my—" He gasped as Tae yanked him forward, gripping his waist with one hand and holding his jaw tightly with the other. Kook shivered, sensing the dark aura emanating from his husband. He knew he had hit the mark perfectly.

Tae, breathing heavily, stared into Kook's eyes with a mix of desire and frustration. "You...you will regret it, Koo."

Kook closed his eyes, feeling Tae's hot breath against his lips. "I won't..." he whispered, his voice trembling with anticipation.

Tae buried his face in the crook of Kook's neck, inhaling the heavenly scent of his wife. "You don't know what desires I have for you, Koo. You...you will regret it, I'm sure." His eyes locked onto the pale, unmarked skin of Kook's neck, which he longed to taste. Despite knowing his limits, Tae's restraint faltered when he heard Kook's next words.

"The...then show me what desires you have for me, hubby. I want to see every side of yours which I failed to see before. Show me," Kook whispered, his voice barely audible but filled with longing.

Tae's grip on Kook's waist tightened, eliciting a yelp from him. "Then don't blame me later. Remember, you started it." Without another word, Tae bit down on Kook's neck, making him scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Tae's breath grew heavier as he sucked on the spot, tasting Kook's blood like a vampire. He pulled back slightly, gazing at the red mark he had just created, his eyes dark with desire.

"And I'm not going to stop soon," Tae growled, his voice low and filled with a promise of what was to come.

Kook shivered at Tae's words, feeling a thrill course through him. The intensity in Tae's eyes made his heart race even faster. Tae's hands roamed over Kook's body with a newfound urgency, exploring every inch as if he was memorizing the way his wife felt beneath his touch.