9*hurts*

jiyoung:so how is your life going taehyung. let's leave the past okay. (he said with a smiling face making both who were sitting each side of him look at him with strange eyes)

Kevin:huh why? old is gold man. for our past we are here don't forget the facts.

somin: he is right jiyoung. and we also want to hear why our best body have changed this much. don't we have rights to know taehyung.(he looked at the male with a puppy eyes who was already pissed off with their continuously bringing the past life matters)

tae: and what you would do after knowing it. (he raised his eyebrows making the man straight his posture on his sit)

jiyoung: somin stop it, if he don't want to talk about this then you shouldn't - (as he got cut off by the right side man who interrupt in his middle)

Kevin: just one more i swear I won't say anything else about past. (tae nodded as he really wanted to close this topic as quick as possible)... you remember those nights when we three you me and somin were doing fuck challanges. (he laughed remembering those moments, somin also growled as he also remembered those sinful nights)

somin: fuck, how could we forget those nights. i still remember how we were doing challenges who would wreck how much sluts. (he bite his lips closing his eyes remembering those scene.) and how you (looking at taehyung) always win wrecking more and more.

(🥲 i know it's cringe but it was how taehyung's past life.)

jiyoung shook his head listening his over excited friends who were lost in their lustful dreams, their life was really full of entertainment, fucking around, playing with many hearts were their works. jiyoung was only with them as all were bestfriends. but he never supported the three man who were enjoying their Playboy life.

somin: seriously really want to go back to that life, right taehyung?

tae:(he was feeling like something is burning inside of him, ). it was past somin. and I'm living for the present. I'm happy with what I'm now.

Kevin: yeah right right. but our past is really memorable (smile widely) what about now taehyung, your little friend is still working right. (grinning widely) mine is rocking fuck. you didn't see my wife right, she is just fucking so sexy. you know i would get a boner if I keep thinking about her.

somin: really dude. we are really lucky to find our wives. they are great. and no one would believe I'm loyal to my wife now(chuckled)... what about you taehyung. we heard you married your brother's wife (he smirked internally seeing the reaction of other, taehyung was trying his best to control himself)

jiyoung: can you both please shut up- (he literally facepalmed when the left one again cut his words in middle)

somin: so what Kevin if it's his brother's wife, i think he must be really beautiful and sexy that made taehyung's attention towards him. Right?

Now it's enough for the CEO. He didn't knew why but the truth is making him go insane. It's true that jungkook was his brother's wife. He was jungkook's second marriage. Then why the truth is hunting him inside. Why The pain in his chest is increasing. He closed his eyes trying to calm himself down when it was impossible but still he couldn't help and something unexpected words came out from his mouth which he sure he will regret it letter.

tae: you both are right. it was a fun before my marriage but after marriage my wife's presence was enough to make me change into a better person which you are seeing right infront of now. you are right somin. he is the most beautiful boy i have ever seen in world. no one could stand infront of his beauty, his character, his personality his kind nature and yes my sexual life also. he still satisfies me every single night.

the three of them widened their eyes hearing the man. every night seriously?

kim taehyung known as the sex God of their university. the man was a beast on bed the reason most of girls and boys were behind him. just only single one night stand with the man and their life would blessed as per they knew their fantasy about Kim taehyung eka V. But after one single night spending with the man they could never dare to approach him knowing they will die if the monstorious dick will go inside them again.

But here the man is saying his wife is taking him every single night how could be it possible. All were still in their thoughts but flinched at the sudden deep voice which was still sounding calm.

But till when?

tae: if you finished with your talking about your wives and all then please leave. i really don't wanna kill my closest friends like you both with my bare hands. (the two gulped scaredly they know about taehyung's anger issues, how the man lost control over himself when it's comes to his pride. but here the man was hearing their bullshits not bursting on them it was really about thinking.)

both nervously laughed hearing his words more like warnings. both immediately get of from their sits, with shivering hands both shook hands with taehyung who was still on his sit looking deadly at them digging holes into their souls making both not wasting any second ran out of the room. jiyoung shook his head before getting up. taehyung also stood up to give a hug to the man.

jiyoung:(breaking the hug) it was nice to see you taehyung. don't take them seriously okay. you know how they are right.(taehyung nodded as the man went out of the room)

he almost fall on his chair as he grip onto his hair tightly. what he just told them. only lie?.

How could he even think of his wife in that way. He would never do something or say anything which will hurt his wife's pride or privacy.

But....... Why his tears are rolling down his cheeks. Why it's hurting him when the thought of not able to touch his wife anymore is hurting him. Why he feels his heart is being tired into pieces. Why his patience level is going down day by day.

He doesn't have any idea.

Only the solution if he could again touch his wi---

Nonono what he was thinking shit

He was still holding his head as his fingers gripping onto his hairs tightly until he heard the knocking sound outside of door.

He quickly straight his posture wiping his tears with back of his sleeves maintaining his cold face he soke a come in.

The door knob twisted as someone tall handsome guy around taehyung's age came inside with a sunshine smile.

The man is the definition of the sun always shines not caring about himself.
Personal secretary of the CEO.

Known as Jung hosoak.

He came near the man with a bright smile as usual. Both hands holding two lunch boxes one for him and one of other.

A smile appear on his dry lips when the thought of his wife came across in his head. It's been years but there was no single day when kook didn't send the lunchbox by the drivers. For him for taevin and his hobi hyung.

The secretary of him is really adoring his wife as his little husband like namjoon and yoongie.

*******💕