7* suspicious*

kook: thankyou so much hubby (forgetting everything he hugged the man tightly wrapping his arms around his neck making the man shock.)

then taehyung lost it. seriously he lost himself in the embrace of his wife. his eyes closed as the beautiful baby perfume hit in his nose. the scent, it was making him crazy. his around the small figure tighten.

about kook he was also same daze as tae, his husband's cologne was making him nuzzling his face in his crook of neck. after years they don't know when the last time both are hugging eachother like this.

in parties, get together of taehyung's business partners both had hugged eachother but just like how a couple do hugs.

but this hug, this closeness of eachother making both giddy. mostly jungkook, he is missing his husband's warmth, his teasing, his smile, his scent, his everything. remembering about their past life, their happy moments he felt sudden giddiness in his chest.

kook shook his thoughts when he felt cold hand sliding in his shirt, caressing his waist area making him shivered. "umhh"  a small moan left his mouth as the cold fingers gripped on his waist tightly.

taehyung's fingers detached almost immediately from younger's waist as he heard the soft beautiful moan. he placed kook on the bed gently as he stood up and saying a one single sorry he ran to washroom.

leaving a dumbfounded, confused, disappointed and a frustrated bunny behind.

kook:(huffing with a angry face (nose scrunch,doe eyes are bigger than usual, his pink petals lips forms in a pout, and a frown, totally looking like a bubba boll)).... idiot, i thought you would kiss me, hug me even do more -.......

his face flustered as the realisation hit him hardly what he was thinking and even saying it loud not before thinking the man inside washroom maybe hear him. not wasting any second he got off from bed and ran to downstairs. thinking if he will engage himself in some work he would forget those ummm nasty thoughts.

kook:(entering kitchen he quickly pulled out some vegitables from fridge)... how you become this shameless koo. now you are behaving like a pervert like your husband who was before marr-

kook released a shaky breath remembering the past. you can say it was a nightmare for him. after years the glimpse of that night came across his head making a drop of tear left his eyes.

" what are you making mumma",...... the sudden voice of their little angel made him back to present. he shook his head wiping his tears making the his daughter eyes widened. she ran to him as she was coming towards him but seeing her mother's tears he couldn't help but to ran towards him.

kook shook his head trying not to think about anything. he gives a smile to his angle who was now cupping his chubby cheeks in her small hands.

jisho: mumma, why are you crying. what happened huh?. dada faught with you? (she asked raising her eyebrows)

kook:(removing her hands from his cheeks, he gaves a toothy smile showing his bunny teeths)... no baby why your dada would faught with me hmm. it's just (he showed the onion he was cutting before).. this.

she made a O face grinning at her mother who shook his head thinking his every single child is too protective towards him. even Jennie also who will not hesitate to kill someone who will dare to lay a finger on her kookie mumma. so what she is just a sixteen years old girl.

jisho: hehe i thought dada faught with you.

kook: you and your dada,both are same.

he shook his head before chopping some more vegitables. she giggled hearing her mumma comparing her with her dada as she loves when someone adored her, complement her with her dad's name. then he started cooking with help his daughter. both were giggling while making as jisho was telling him how Jennie give a hard punch on a boy's face when that boy proposed her in school.