11*disappointed*

10:00pm at night.

Kook was walking back and forth in leaving. It's already too late but there is no sign of his son and husband. He again dialled his son's no which again showed switched off. He sighed angrily as he dialled his husband's no it's says not reachable. He felt like crying no one is receiving his phone. Don't they know there's someone in home who will will be worried for them.

Now ne was regretting allowing his son to go with his friends. His son, his cub never stay out at night. His Insecure mind was not resting at all. How much he was trying to think positive but.......

And his husband, how could he? He never came this late. But he should have informed him about coming late or not. Not finding any option he again dialled one no.

Kook:(as the other received).. hello hobi hyung it's me kook.

Hobi: yeah yeah kook what happened. Wait is there any problem, everything is ok right?

Kook: no hyung here is nothing ok (he sniffed not able to control his tear making other worried)

Hobi: what happened kook. Why are you crying say.

Kook: hyung when hubby left the office.

Hobi: he said he had some extra work so he will go little late. And i also said to inform you, he didn't? Wait didn't he went till now?

Kook: yes hyung. He isn't home yet. I'm worried. Ca..can you please.

Hobi: where is taevin? Don't he know about it.

Kook: he is in his room. I didn't tell him about this. And gu..gukie also didn't come yet hyung. They never stayed this late out. I called them but their phone is showing switched off and not reachable.

He sniffed miserable making hobi more worried.

Hobi: don't worry kook. Let me see if I found there location or not okay. Don't cry okay.

Kook hummed as the call ended. It was already ten thirty and there's no sign of father and son. He sat on the coach feeling his hands cold due to nervousness.

After like five minutes the door bell rang and he ran towards the door to open. He quickly opened the door revealing his son. The boy smiled seeing his mom who was looking at him with anger filled eyes.

The boy entered as kook look outside hoping for his husband, he closed the door after not finding any glimpse of his husband. Kook noticed how his son's feet are going here and there while walking inside. He hurriedly walked towards the boy who was about to go upstairs.

Kook: gukk?(the boy stopped and looked at him with half closed eyes making kook's anger in next level)... Where were you this late. And why your phone is switched off.

Gukk: m..mom..(as he opened his mouth kook scrunched his nose as the amount of smell of alcohol hit his nose.)

Kook: you.. you drunk gukk.(his eyes filled with tears again.. he never thought his son will drink in this such young age)... I thought you this?

Gukk: so.. sorry mom.. I was stop.. stopping them but they forcefully.

Kook: you are not a kid guk that they forced you?. You know what will your father do if he got to know about it.

Gukk: do.. don't tell him please mom.. say you won't (as he holds his mother's sholder making him yank his hands)

Kook: i didn't give permission to drink. Now I'm actually regretting allowing you to go out guk from now you are not going anywhere okay.

Guk: I'm not a five year old kid mom. I'm nineteen. I have my own freed-

Slap

Guk held his left cheek feeling the sting on his face. He was too tipsy to realise what and whom he was saying this all. He looked at his mother with frowned, eyes filled with tears as it was the first time his mother raised his hands on him.

Guk: m..mom you?

Kook: what do you think yourself huh?.. you don't have any rights on you okay. How dare you to-(he stopped in middle as he knows it's waste of his time as his son is already drowning in dizziness, he won't going to remember in morning. And he will scold his son in the morning not now. With a heavy sigh).... Go to your room. I don't want to talk with you now.

Guk: mo..mom

Kook:GOOOO.....(he pointed upstairs yelling at the boy making him flinched as he ran towards his room with his not so steady steps making kook closed his eyes. The new hot tears rolled down his cheeks, he couldn't believe this is all happening with him.)

He sat on the couch and stared at the door. Time passes. And kook was still sitting. But the tiredness in his body was betraying him. His eyes was closing every five minutes.

He was almost fall asleep in the couch when he heard the doorbell. His eyes wide opened and he stood up he ran towards the door opened it revealing his husband.

Tae: you didn't sleep yet?(kook didn't said anything as he stared at the man with a eyes only his husband could read. The man gulped as he step inside making kook step aside. He closed the door and looked at the man who was now standing near the couch. He walked to him)

Kook: go upstairs and come after freshen up I'm warming the food.

Tae: you ate?

Kook: who cared about my eating? (He said as walked to the kitchen not glancing at the man who looked at his back with a sad eyes)

.........

Taehyung walked towards the dinning table and saw kook was waiting for him. Not waiting for the man to sit he served the food and was about to go to kitchen but taehyung held his wrist.

Tae: won't you eat?

Kook: I did

Tae: don't lie.( He gently make him sat on chair before placing a plate infront of younger he served the foods. Kook didn't said anything he just watched the man. How much he just wants to held the man in his chest but he controlled himself. It's the first time his husband does something irresponsible. And the man need a lesson like he won't do like this the second time. After serving he sat on his own chair looking at his wife to start first but kook didn't.)

He also didn't started. His Tommy growled making his cheeks go little red. Finnally kook started eating not saying nor even looking at the man. He is sure his wife is too angry on him. He shouldn't have done like that. He felt guilty before taking a bite.

.............

It was already past two pm when kook heard a sniffing sound from his side. His heart clenched when he realised his husband is crying?. He turned around and saw his husband's back. The moon light was little viable. And the sight of his husband made his heart break into pieces. The man was shivering while sniffing silently.

He couldn't control his emotions as he called his husband making the man flinched.

*******