05

(A/N pls stop being silent readerss 🙏🙏🙏)

CHAPTER FIVE
(irl, insta)

LELA AND LAYLANI are on christmas break now, Alexa went back to her house making the two teens bored out of their mind. Lela and Laylani are laying on Laylanis bed, they just finished playing 'dress to impress' but they got bored of it so their now on their phone.

"wait wanna go live?" Laylani sat up "yes, on tiktok?" Lela turned to her best friend "yes ma'am" Laylani said making them both get up.

they both sat down in front of Laylanis window and Lela put her phone on there and started the live, a few people came in making the teens smile.

"hey y'all" Laylani smiled at her phone as some comments popped up "are you really Alexa Demies sister?" Laylani read out loud "i'm not, she is" Laylani pointed at Lela making the girl laugh a bit "yeah i'm Alexa's sister" Lela confirmed the views started getting higher "damn" Laylani said as the views got up.

so much people started to get in the live and commenting making the two girl look stressed "y'all slow down, we're trying to read" Lela laughed "how long have y'all been friends?" Lela read "we've been friends for a long time" Laylani said "we've been friends since we were like seven because we lived in the same neighborhood" Lela explained "then like two years later we met Xoch" Laylani said making Lela smile.

"Xóchitl Gomez?" Laylani read "yeah, who else?" Laylani said sassily making Lela hit her "be nice" Lela said making Laylani roll her eyes "sorry" Laylani said "how do you know Walker?" Laylani read "we know him because of Xoch and Momona" Lela said "love them" Lela added with a smile "oh my gosh for real" Laylani said.

"have you watched the new ninja turtles?" Lela read "no we haven't, should we see it?" Lela asked, they both looked at the comments trying to see if they would answer "yes you should because Brady is in it" Laylani read "we definitely finna see it now" Lela said with a smile.

then she got a text from Brady saying he's in the live "bro, Brady just texted Lala that he's in the live" Laylani said making Lela hit her, Laylani just rolled her eyes "Brady if your in the live join" Laylani said making Lela "Lay, do you even know how to get him in the live?" Lela asked sassily.

Brady quickly texted a quick okay "mhm yes ma'am i do" Laylani said as she grabbed the phone and saw Brady's request at the top of the list making Laylani accept it, Laylani then put the phone back on the window as everything froze for a bit on the screen.

a few moments later you could see Brady sitting at his desk smiling at his phone "hey guys" Brady said making Lela smile "hi Brady" Brady smiled, he liked the way she said his name. she definitely has an affect on the him. the comments were going crazy about too.

"hey Brady, how you?" Laylani asked "i'm good, how are y'all?" Brady asked softly "i'm good" Laylani said making all the attention on Lela who just smiled "i'm good, thanks for asking" Lela said. she still couldn't believe that he's on live with them, she thought he looked so perfect.

"are you on christmas break?" Lela asked "yup, it's gets boring" Brady said "right but i'm happy, i'm not in school" Lela shrugged with a small smile "facts" Brady smiled. then there was an awkward silence, they were looking in the comments "Lela you should post on instagram. that's what i'm saying" Laylani read, she turned to her best friend who shook her head.