10

CHAPTER TEN
(irl, tiktok)

ITS NEW YEAR'S eve and Lela is at Laylani's house getting ready for a party mostly everyone got invited to. she's wearing a flower tight dress with some cute white heals. she put her hair half up, half down and did her usual make up which consisted of concealer, setting powder, blush, mascara, lipliner, and lipgloss.

Lela is laying on Laylani's bed on her phone as Laylani did her own make up while the vampire diaries played in the background "so you think, you and Brady are going to kiss to night?" Laylani asked "i hope so" Lela blushed "i'm surprised y'all haven't kissed" Laylani put on mascara "i think we're taking things slow" Lela smiled.

Laylani nodded "good, you like taking things slow and i'm happy he does too" Laylani then put some lipgloss on "ima go change" Laylani got up and went in her closet "Lala, when am i supposed to pick everyone up?" Laylani asked as she was finding the outfit she bought "i think at like seven because the party is like thirty minutes away" Lela said "okay" Laylani then walked out with a black dress on with some black heels.

Lela sat up on Laylani's bed now leaning on the head board looking at Laylani with a smile "te ves tan hermosa" Lela smiled "gracias mami" Laylani said in her broken spanish making Lela laugh "i love you" Lela said as she got up and hugged her best friend "love you more" Laylani hugged back "okay it's six-fifty something. we should leave" Laylani said "yeah we should leave" they both separated.

Lela grabbed her white purse that was on Laylani's bed and they both walked out her room and went downstairs to see Laylani's mom, some of Laylani's family and Lela's mom, some of Lela's family. they both walked up to their moms who were talking to each other "we're leaving now, mami" Lela said to her mom "okay be safe" Lela's mom said as she hugged her daughter.

Laylani hugged her mom at the same time and separated then they switched moms "okay we love you guys" Laylani's mom said as they separated again "love you more" Laylani said for the both of them, they started walking out while waving bye to some family members.

they got into Laylani's car "shit, forgot my purse" Laylani said as she left the car, Lela put her seat belt on and went on tiktok as she wait but Laylani was taking too long so she made a couple of tiktok's. Laylani then came back and sat in the drivers seat "what took you so long?" Lela asked "i couldn't find it" Laylani said out of breath as they started driving off.

Lela and Laylani are going to pick up Brady, Connor, Xóchitl, and Momona at the hotel where the Noon twins are staying at which was far but not too far so they started playing Kali Uchis and moonlight started playing making the two girls look at each other.

Laylani turned up the music so it was basically blasting "i just want to get high with my lover, veo una muñeca cuando miró en el espejo kiss, kiss. looking dolly, i think i may go out tonight i just wanna ride, get high in the moonlight" the two best friends sung loudly as Lela posted one of the tiktok's she made.

 looking dolly, i think i may go out tonight i just wanna ride, get high in the moonlight" the two best friends sung loudly as Lela posted one of the tiktok's she made

582.9k views  ┊ 95.8k likes ┊381 comments

LELADEMIE, happy new year's eve !

  ♪ - G.O.A.T by Eric Bellinger

view comments

RANDOM, i'm literally gay for her

RANDOM, Happy New Year's eve Lela!

XOLAYLANII, she talking abt me y'all 😜
╰┈➤ LELADEMIE, i really am

RANDOM, the nailsss 😍😍

RANDOM, Am I pretty? 😍 🤩
╰┈➤ RANDOM, No.

RANDOM, i want the friendship her and Laylani have!

RANDOM, Have you seen saltburn?

SAUCE_LEEN, Miss youu ☹️
╰┈➤ LELADEMIE, miss you more mll

RANDOM, Damn it's still day where does she live?
╰┈➤ RANDOM, i think LA

NOONBRADY2, gorgeous
╰┈➤ LELADEMIE, thank youuu guapo

ITSJAYLAAW, My baby's so cute
╰┈➤ LELADEMIE, miss u ☹️

HATER, i hate her

load for more comments...

TEN MINUTES LATER they made it to the hotel, Laylani called Xóchitl who answered quickly "are you guys here?" Xóchitl asked "yeah, we're in front so hurry up" Laylani said "okay we're coming, bye" Xóchitl said "bye, bye" Laylani hung up and few minutes later all four of them came out.

Xóchitl opened the door and sat in the middle, Momona followed behind her and sat on top of Xóchitl because there was only three seats. Brady sat on the right side and and Connor on the Left.

Lela turned down the radio as Brady looked at her who smiled back at him "hey" Brady smiled "hi" Lela smiled "ew" Conner said "bro shut up" Brady said as Xóchitl and Momona laughed.

Laylani was focused on the road "so what song do y'all want to put on?" Laylani said "Sza!" Conner yelled "okay Lala put on Sza" Laylani smiled.

Lela grabbed Laylani's phone and put on kill bill by Sza "I'm still a fan even though I was salty. hate to see you with some other broad, know you happy. hate to see you happy if I'm not the one driving" Conner sung making everyone in the car sing along too.

Laylani turned up the music i'm so mature, i'm so mature. i'm so mature, i got me a therapist to tell me there's other men. i don't want none, i just want you. if i can't have you, no one should. i might, i might kill my ex, not the best idea" they all sung.

they all continued singing Sza songs till they got to the party, Laylani parked the car. there was a lot cars there so that means there's a lot of people. they all got out the car, Brady came behind Lela and hugged her as the others walked in the house.

Lela laughed "i miss you" Brady separated "i missed you more" Lela smiled, Brady grabbed her hand and they walked into the house, it smelled like weed, alcohol, and the music's blasting while the house was full of bodies dancing.

Lela grabbed Brady's hand harder because she didn't want to lose him nor did she want to get lost "i think we lost them" Brady yelled over to music "yeah i think we did" Lela yelled "let's dance" Lela yelled making Brady nod and they started to dance.

they have been there for a few hours and it's now eleven-forty, Lela and Brady found Xóchitl, Manona, Laylani, and Conner. they have passes out horns, new years glasses, and hats.

Lela got a red horn, Xóchitl got the glasses, Brady got a horn, Monona got a hat, Laylani got glasses, and Connor got a hat. they started counting down "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... happy new years" they all yelled, everyone yelled and blew their horns. Brady looked at Lela who was already looking at him. Brady looked down at her lips so did she and then their lips connected.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— i love my doggy