11

CHAPTER ELEVEN
( irl, tiktok )

LELA IS ON facetime with Jayla telling what happened on new years, the young girl is cheesing even thinking about it.

Jayla is listening to everything the girl was saying "so we were standing there waiting right like we were counting down and then when we were on the last few numbers we looked at each other and kissed" Lela explained.

Lela was so excited by this "aww that's so cute, you've been waiting for it" Jayla smiled "i know, he's just soo" Lela gushed, Jayla just laughed.

Lela sighed "but he left that same morning because school starts in a few days" Lela explained "so guys haven't talked?" Jayla asked "nope" Lela shook her head.

Jayla frowned "so he hasn't texted you like at all? no facetime? call? voice message?" Jayla asked, Lela shook her head as she frowned "should i be worried?" Lela asked.

this is Lela's very first time actually liking a boy. she has never liked someone as much as she has liked Brady ever so her hearing this from Jayla is worrying her.

Jayla shook her head "no, just wait till the days over then you should worry. he's probably sleeping, it's a long flight" Jayla tried reassuring Lela.

Lela nodded "your right, he's probably asleep. he stayed up till his flight came so he's sleeping" Lela smiled "yeah so don't worry" Jayla smiled.

Jayla sighed as she looked at the time "i have to go work out, i slept in this morning. call me if you need anything babe" Jayla smiled.

Lela smiled back "i will, bye love you" Lela said "okay, love you" Jayla said as she hung up. Lela then laid on her bed and sighed.

she decided not to worry about it till the day is over so she got up and went downstairs to see her mom watching 'Ugly Betty'.

Lela sat down next to her mom and put her head on her mom's shoulder "can i go to Lays house?" Lela asked "yeah, be careful while you walk there" her mom said.

Lela nodded "okay, love you" Lela got with her phone in hand, she walked to the door where her uggs slippers were and put them on.

Lela walked out and started walking to Laylanis house. it was a couple houses down so it didn't take long when she reached the door and knocked.

Laylanis brother Eric opened it "hey Lala" Eric smiled "hey Ricky" Lela smiled, he was basically a brother she never had.

Lela walked in as Eric closed the door behind her "you okay? you look dead" the nineteen year old asked "shut up" Lela walked passed him and walked upstairs to her best friend's room.

she opened the door to see Laylani still asleep, it's one in the afternoon so Lela walked up to her bed and yelled in her ear making Laylani jump.

Lela laughed as she went in bed with Laylani, Laylani hit her "what the hell, i was literally bout to kiss Jacob Elordi" Laylani said annoyed.

Lela laughed a bit "i'm sorry" Lela rested her head on Laylani "what's up with you, you look dead" Laylani mugged "Ricky said the same thing" Lela rolled her eyes.