07

CHAPTER SEVEN
(irl, tiktok)

TODAYS IS LELAS seventeenth birthday, most of her friends are coming like Laylani, Walker, Leena, Xóchitl, Javon, Jayla, Jaden, Kylee and Momona.

the Walton siblings and friend flew out to california the night before so they could arrive the day of Lela's birthday, they all surprised her. she was eating her birthday pancakes with Laylani then all of sudden Javon and Jaden came in singing/screaming happy birthday while Jayla and Kyle were laughing.

Lela's sister, Alexa also surprised her. Lela was asleep with Laylani next to her then the both felt someone jumping on the bed making them both wake up to see Alexa with a big smile "happy birthday, baby" Alexa said as she sat in the middle of them giving Lela a hug then Laylani.

right now it's five pm and Lela's in her room getting ready with Kylee, Jayla, and Laylani. she already has her black dress of with matching heels. she just needs her make up done.

"so how's you and Brady?" Jayla asked with a smirk "ooo who's Brady?" Kylee asked "this actor Lala has a crush on" Lela blushed "i need pictures" Kylee said making Lela look through her camera roll, she picked a picture and showed it to her.

"he's cute" Kylee said making Lela blush "i know" Lela said as she covered her mouth with her hand then dropped it so she could put mascara on, Kylee put Lela's phone on her vanity "wait is he coming?" Jayla asked making Lela shake her head "no, i wish" Lela said dramatically.

"i just realized, we haven't facttimed yet. like today" Lela said making Laylani frown "that's weird" Laylani said making Lela nod "has he texted you?" Kylee asked as she put on blush "yeah, last night he texted me happy birthday at twelve and this morning he texted me good morning" Lela said with a smile "stop that's so cute" Jayla said making everyone nod.

they finished up after thirty minutes, Kylee, Jayla, and Laylani went downstairs so they could start eating some snacks while Lela stayed upstairs to make a tiktok.

829.9k views ┊ 127.1k likes ┊941 comments

LELADEMIE, the big 17 tdy 🎂

♪  - Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill

view comments

RANDOM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY

LEAHSAVAJEFFRIES, Happy birthday mll 🩷
╰┈➤ LELADEMIE, thank you Leah bby 💕