14

THRID PERSON
( irl )

LAYLANI AND BRADY are outside Lela's room "just beware, she might yell at me or you because she doesn't look her best" Laylani said making Brady shrug "i don't care, she'll always look good to me" Brady smiled "aww that's so cute... i still hate you though" Lela giggled "okay ill be right back, i'll call you in when i'm ready" Laylani said making Brady nod.

Laylani walked in her best friend's room checking on her for the fifth time today "hey mama, how you doing?" Laylani said as she sat down next to Lela who was lying down, Lela just shrugged.

Laylani sighed "i have a surprise outside your room" Laylani smiled making Lela turn to her "hmm?" Lela picked up her head "um come in" Lela said making Brady come in.

Lela eyes widen as he walked in "hey Lala" Brady smiled as he sat on the other side of her bed, Lela ignored him and laid her head back down "i'll leave you guys alone" Laylani said as she left the room.

Brady cleared his throat "you're probably wondering why i'm here, i'm here to apologize. i thought you were with someone else and i also thought... you were using me because someone told me you were. i should have talked with you and we should have gotten through this together, i want to continue whatever we have going on because i really like you" Brady explained.

Lela lifted her head "you like me?" she smiled "yeah i do a lot but do you forgive me?" he asked making her nod "yeah, i forgive you" Lela smiled "okay let's get you cleaned up, you want a bath?" Brady asked "i don't feel like doing anything" Lela laid her head back down.

Brady gave her a small smile "come on, i'll help you sit up. then i'll run you a bath" Brady said as he helped her sit up "i'll be right back" Brady kissed her temple and walked in her bathroom.

as Brady was running the bath Lela sat there on her bed starring straight to the wall, she's happy that her and Brady are talking again but she still doesn't feel anything.

Brady walked in her room and went in her closet he grabbed a hoodie and some sweat pants. he walked back in her bathroom and plopped her clothes on the toilet seat.

he came back and lifted Lela "come on, you got this" Brady said as they walked in the bathroom "i'm going to take off your clothes but i'm not looking okay" Brady said making Lela nod.

Brady took off her four day clothes and carefully sat her in the tub, he started washing her hair then scrubbed her body softly "you're so pretty" Brady said making Lela smile "thank you" she giggled "i love your smile, you have a million dollar smile" Brady said making Lela blush.

he finished and took her out the tub, he carefully wrapped a pink fluffy towel around her, he picked her up and sat her down on her sink "let's brush your teeth" Brady said making Lela nod. he picked up her tooth brush and put tooth paste on it, he grabbed her chin as she opened her mouth. he started brushing her teeth.

he finished brushing her teeth "okay spit it out" he said and she spit the tooth paste out in the sink as he filled up water in a cup of "here" he handed the to her, she put it here mouth, swish it around and spit it out.

Brady then started putting clothes on her and then they walked to her room. they both sat on her bed, he grabbed a brush from her bed side table and started brushing her hair "thank you" Lela said she she looked ahead "for what?" Brady asked "for this, nobody has done this before. i really appreciate you" Brady smiled "it nothing, i'll do anything for you" Brady said.

he fished brushing her hair and they both laid down again "how long are you staying for?" Lela asked "how long do you want me to stay for?" Brady looked down at her "forever" Lela smiled "then i'll stay forever" he smiled as he put a movie on.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— really short chap but i trieddd