13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
( irl )

ITS BEEN A month since Brady ghosted Lela and shes been in bed rotting, her hair is in a rats nest and she's been wearing the same clothes for two days now. Laylani started to get worried, she wanted to kill Brady for putting her best friend through something she tried so hard to get out of.

Laylani has been visiting everyday, she's even been sleeping over but all Lela has been doing is laying in bed. people might think it's stupid for Lela to get all depressed because a boy ghosted her but he literally made her bad days into the best day because of one text.

Lela has been struggling with depression since she was younger, i mean any little thing can trigger it. it's even worse since Lela hasn't been drinking her pills.

Laylani sighed "babe, come on. get up" Laylani said but Lela would only stare at the wall "guess what, Alexa is coming in a couple days!" Laylani smiled but there was no response making the young girl sigh "just please talk to me" Laylani felt tears in her eyes.

Laylani hated seeing her best friend like this, it was like Lela was dead but she wasnt. her best friend was there but not mentally, who knows what could be going on in Lela's head.

Laylani wiped her tears "i'll come later" Laylani kissed her best friend's head, Lela didn't even flinch. Laylani walked downstairs as a few tears fell "she won't get up, or talk, or move" Laylani said to Lela's mom "she'll come around, she always does" Laylani nodded "ima go, ima come back later" Laylani smiled "okay be safe my love" Lela's mom said as Laylani left.

Laylani decided that she will call Connor since she blocked Brady when she gets home. she only knew one thing to say to Connor which was 'pass the phone to Brady', she doesn't know what to say after that.

the young mix girl made it home and opened the door. she went straight up to her room, she took her crocs off and sat on her bed. she didn't hesitate to search for Conners number, once she found it she pressed the face time logo letting it ring.

it rung a couple of times till he answered confused then that confused look turned into a frown because you can clearly see that Laylani has been crying "hey? are you okay?" the twin asked "yeah, pass the phone to Brady" Laylani said.

Conner got up and walked all the way to Bradys room, he knocked on his twins door and they both heard a 'come in'. Connor came in to see his brother laying down on his phone, probably on instagram.

Connor gave Brady his phone making Brady sit up and turn off his own phone confused then he frowned realizing that Laylani was on the other side of the phone, who clearly was crying.

Laylani stared blankly at him "hey, are you okay?" Brady asked "oh, am i okay? do i look okay?" Laylani asked rudely as Connor sat on Brady's gamer chair.

Brady raised his eyebrows in shock, he knew Laylani could be rude but not this rude "wait is Lela okay, what hap-" Brady got cut off by Laylani "no she's not okay, she's bed rotting because of you. she was doing better and you had to fuck it up, you couldn't give her fucking closer of why you stopped talking to her?" Laylani said with tears in her eyes.

Brady felt guilty "bed rotting?" He asked "yes Brady, bed rotting. she hasn't gotten up, hasn't aten, hasn't talked for two days now and we have tried but she doesn't want to do anything" Laylani explained, Brady knew Lela had depression in the pass because she told him when they used to hang out but he didn't know it was this bad.

the two twins looked at each other with defeat "i just want to know why you stopped liking her, so i can give her closer so she can get better" Laylani sniffed "i never stopped liking her" Brady said "the fuck, then what happened? you wanted to hurt her for fun?" Laylani asked.

Brady shook his head "this guy and his friends came up to me, he said Lela was his girlfriend and she was just using me for clout" Brady said making Laylani frown "is he mix and his friends were white and asian?" Laylani asked making Brady nod "you're such a stupid ass bitch, that was Lela's ex talking stage" Laylani sighed in frustration.

Brady frowned "talking stage?" he asked "yes dumbass talking stage, he was obsessed with her so she ghosted him and he try's to get rid of anyone that's talking to her" Laylani explained making Brady sigh "i'm so stupid" Brady said "yes you are" Connor agreed.

Laylani nodded "and why would she clout chase you, he sister is literally Alexa Demie" Laylani said "i literally told him that" Conner said, Brady glared at his twin "Brady why didn't you talk to her about it?" the girl asked making Brady sigh "i don't know, i wish i did" Brady said.

then there was a silence "is she really bed rotting?" Brady asked making Laylani frown "noo, i was crying and lying about my best friends mental health" Laylani said sarcastically "yes she actually is" Laylani confirmed.

Brady sighed "is it like last time?" he asked "yeah, she's been getting worse. i mean these used happen once every three months but this one is bad" Laylani said with tears in her eyes "ima fly down there, i wanna help fix her" Brady said "well you should because you're the one who broke her" Laylani said then hung up.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— i've been obsessed w danger force and henry danger 😞