09

CHAPTER NINE
(irl, insta)

ITS NOW DECEMBER twenty-ninth, Lela and Laylani were laying in Lela's bed "it's Brady's and Conners birthday in a few minutes" Lela turned her head to Laylani smiled "i know, you have been saying it since yesterday" Laylani rolled her eyes "so what did you get him?" Laylani asked "um, a fifty dollar fortnite gift card, some of his favorite candys, and a ninja turtle stuff animal" Lela smiled.

Laylani smiled at her best friend "that's cute" Laylani said "i know" Lela smiled "ima facetime him" Lela got up and grabbed her ipad then sat down on the bed "okay, ima get ready for bed" Laylani said as she got up and walked to the bathroom.

Lela continued to press Brady's icon and she pressed the facetime logo, she did funny faces as she waited for Brady to answer. Brady answered as she had her tongue out making Brady laugh "you actually called? i thought you would be asleep already" Brady said.

Lela usually goes to sleep around ten p.m "i will always stay up for you" Lela smiled "ew disgusting" Conner said "shut up" Brady said making Lela laugh "okay count down" Conner said, Laylani walked in Lela's room as they started to count down.

"ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one... happy birthday!!" Lela said excitedly "yeah happy birthday, dummy's" Laylani smiled as she put her head in the camera then sat back next to Lela "thank you, Lee and thank you Lay" Brady said "thank you" Conner smiled.

Brady was tried, Lela could tell "i'll see you later" Lela said "okay, night" Brady said as he rubbed his eyes "night Bray" Lela sais and kissed they camera as she hung up. Lela then posed a picture of her and Brady on her story saying happy birthday.

lelademie added to her story

bradynoon added to his story

A COUPLE HOURS later Lela is waiting for Laylani to get ready for Brady's birthday dinner, she's going to drive them there "Laylani, you ready yet?!" Lela yelled "yes" Laylani walked down Lela's stairs "okay, let's go" Laylani said making Lela get...

A COUPLE HOURS later Lela is waiting for Laylani to get ready for Brady's birthday dinner, she's going to drive them there "Laylani, you ready yet?!" Lela yelled "yes" Laylani walked down Lela's stairs "okay, let's go" Laylani said making Lela get up from the couch.

they walked out the house to the car and they both got in, they are going to the restaurant where Brady is at with some of his friends celebrating his birthday. Lela checked instagram to see that Brady posted so she liked and commented.

she couldn't believe this is her life now, Lela was always out of the spotlight light because of her sister, she's her but sometimes she wanted the things she had and now she does. she has fans, a guy she likes, and a lot more friends. she was living a life she always dreamed of.

Lela looked at Laylani "isn't it weird how our life changed in a few months?" Lela asked "i know right, you're like basically dating a famous actor" Laylani said "no i'm not, we're just friends" Lela smiled sadly "girl, you have never bought your friends a big gift like that" Laylani raised her eye brow.

"uh. yes i have, you" Lela said "you just started last year, you literally met him this year... a few weeks ago and you bought him all that" Laylani turned to all the gifts then turned back to the road "okay, it's because i have a crush on him" Lela said "oh my god, really?" Laylani said sarcastically.

they pulled up to the parking lot and parked "shut up" Lela said then she opened the door of the car and get out, Laylani did the same thing. they both walked in and walked to were Brady said he was to see a mix boy sitting with him, Brady looked up and smiled.

he got up and hugged Lela "your here" Brady said happily as she hugged him back "of course i'm here, i wouldn't miss it" Lela smiled then they separated, he hugged Laylani but they separated soon after. Laylani sat down next to the mix boy as Lela sat down next to Brady.

"oh guys this is Micah, he worked with me in the ninja turtle movie" Brady said "hi it's nice to meet you, i'm Lela and that's my best friend Laylani" Lela introduced "nice to meet you guys" Micah smiled "it's nice to meet you too" Laylani smiled. a few moments later the waitress came "what would you guys like?" she asked "i would like chicken alfredo" Lela smiled "ooo same" Laylani said.

"um i would like a hamburger with fries" Brady said as the waitress nodded "and i would like spaghetti" Micah smiled "would you guys like to drink?" waitress asked "i would like a dr pepper" Lela smiled "i would like coca cola" Laylani smiled "same" Micah said "and i would like sprite" Brady smiled "okay it'll be ready in a few" the waitress nodded "thank you" Brady said for everyone.

a few minutes later they got their drinks and food, they ate and talked the whole time then they brought a ninja turtle cake out and they all sung happy birthday and when they finished Brady blow out the candles making Lela smiled and clap "happy birthday" Lela said as she smiled hugged him.

they ate some cake and it was time to open presents, Micah game him a golden bracelet, Laylani gave him fifty dollars, and Lela gave him her present "hope you like it" Lela smiled as she gave it to him "of course i will" Brady said as he opened it "my favorites" Brady said as he took out the candy "this is cute" Brady said as he took out the stuff animal "i needed this" he smiled as he grabbed the fortnite card.

Brady smiled at them "thank you guys" Brady thanked "of course man" Micah smiled "i would have never missed it" Lela smiled "it's free cake, i wouldn't miss it" Laylani smiled making everyone laugh.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— short chap 😛