15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
( irl, tiktok, insta )

LELA IS GETTING ready to go out with Brady, it's been two days since he came and she feels much like herself.

her doctor also put her on anti-depressants so that's also helping a lot.

Brady sat on Lela's bed admiring the girl who was fixing her lashes "you're so pretty" Brady smiled "thank you" Lela blushed.

Lela stood up and grabbed her purse that was next to Brady "i'm ready" Lela said with a smile "okay, let's go" Brady put an arm around Lela and they walked out of her room.

Brady has been staying with Lela, Connor left to go to new jersey a few hours ago since he had to go back for a party.

they went into Brady's rental car and started to drive to the beach "i missed this" Lela looked over at the boy who nodded "same, i missed you like crazy" Brady smiled.

they continued to have small talk as j.cole played softly in the background.

Brady laughed "you're telling me you had a Justin Bieber faze?" Brady said as they parked "yes and what about it? ur literally a ninja turtle" Lela rolled her eyes.

Brady shrugged and smirked "the finest one" Brady said "yup" Lela smiled as they softly kissed. they have kissing a lot lately too, they are both excited about it.

Brady got out the car as fast as he could then ran to the other side as fast as he could and opened the door for Lela.

Lela got out of the car "thank you" Lela smiled "anything for you" Brady said as they started to walk around.

Brady stopped Lela as he found a place that would look good for pictures "stay" Brady said making Lela playfully mug him "i'm not a dog" Lela laughed.

the girl obeyed Brady and stood there, he took out  a disposable camera and started taking pictures of Lela.

Lela posed "you look gorgeous" Brady complimented "stopp" Lela blushed as she looked down when they finished they stayed at that place for a little bit longer.

Lela did a tiktok while Brady was starring at her, she got nervous at the end so she put it in her drafts.

they started walking again, Brady put his arm around Lela as they walked "can i borrow the camera?" Lela asked "yeah" Brady smiled.

Brady reached in his tote bag and pulled out the disposable camera and gave it to the girl "thank you" Lela smiled as she took pictures of the street.

Lela saw cute steps "ooo sit there" Lela smiled making Brady sit "you look so handsome" Lela took so pictures "thank you" Brady blushed.

Lela loved making Brady blush, it wasn't a rare thing to do nor was it an often. he isn't really easy to make blush so when Lela does she always feels like she accomplish something big.

Brady got up but Lela continued to take pictures of Brady "how are you so perfect, it annoys me" Lela said "i ask myself the same thing" Brady joked making Lela laugh.

it started to get dark and the two sat down on a bench "so um, we've been talking for a while now. i was just wondering if we can make it official?" Brady asked as he took out a gold necklace that has a heart.