Our Strong Love

Chapter 2
Lu's pov
I woke up next to my beautiful queen. She was peacefully sleeping. I smiled just thinking about the pleasure filled night Cookie gave me. I can still hear her screams which is music to my ears. I got up and went to the kitchen. I started making breakfast. Then I heard her coming downstairs. "Hey baby I made you some food." I said. She walked over to me. Then sat on the counter. I looked at her and she was so beautiful. Cookie is flawless. I love her so much. She was in a black lace bra, and panties. Cookie looked out the window.

"Babe I think someone is watching us." Cookie said.

"Nah no one is stop being paranoid. Fuck the paparazzi," I said. I served her and we are the food together. We walked over to the sliding door and I kissed her. She kissed back then we started making out. I was looking at the person that was watching us. He was taking pictures of us. Cookie threw me on the couch and got on top of me. Before she kissed me again she closed the blinds. Then she got back on top of me and kissed me. I kissed her back and grabbed her ass making her moan against my lips. Cookie took off my shirt feeling on my abs. I pinned her again and started kissing her. Cookie touched my belt and I took off my pants. I sat up and put Cookie on my lap. She kissed me as her hands felt on me. She rubbed me,"Oh shit Cookie."

"Mmh you like that daddy?" She asked. Cookie kept doing that until I got hard.

"Shit Cookie," I said.

"Your mine." Cookie said. Cookie took off my pants and started riding me.

"Yeah baby just like that." I said. I held her hips. Cookie rode me. I pinned her to the couch.

"Mmh fuck Luscious!!!" Cookie yelled. She scratched my back as I went deeper. "Ba..by....stop....."

"What why?" I asked.

"Because I still feel like someone watching us." Cookie said.

"It's nothing." I said. She gave me a serious look. "Aight fine I'll call Malcolm." I picked her up and carried her upstairs. Cookie was laying down. Then I called him. "Cookie he's gonna be here in 20 mins,"

"Aight come here my king then." Cookie said. I walked over to her and we ended up making love again.
30 minutes later
Lu's pov
I went to the kitchen. I let Malcolm and we started talking. "How's Cookie?" He asked.

"She's good. She's asleep right now." I said. Cookie then came downstairs in her red silky robe.

"Hey baby," Cookie said. She kissed me on the cheek then walked over to the cabinet to get a cup. She kept jumping up and down to get a cup. Her ass was jiggling as she did this. I looked over at Malcolm who was practically drooling over her, like a wolf looking at meat. I coughed and walked over to her. I got the cup for her whispered in her ear,"He was staring at your ass like your were meat."

"Don't do anything irrational Luscious." Cookie said. I gave her the really nigga look. "Aight whatever you hired him in the first place."

"Malcolm can I talk to you in the other room for a second?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. I took him in the other room. Then pinned him to a wall.

"DON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT MY WIFE!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HER!!! AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO IS FUCKING? ME, NOT YOUR ULGY BLACK ASS!!!! IF I EVER CATCH YOU FUCKING MY WIFE I WILL KILL YOU!!!! I DON'T CARE IF SHE HATES ME FOR IT!!! DO YOU GET IT?!?! I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO MY DOG!!! THEN KILL YOU!!! DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR MY WIFE AGAIN!!!! Or I cut it off right here right now." I said with my knife leaning hard on it. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!" He shook his head yes. "WHAT'S THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU?"

"YES I UNDERSTAND!!!" He yelled back.

"Good now get the fuck off my property now!!" I yelled. I walked out of the room and Cookie came up to me.

"Baby calm down." She said. "He's not worth it." She started kissing and sucking my neck while Malcolm looked at us. "Can I help you? You heard leave now or I'll make my dogs go after your ass." He left and Cookie threw me on the couch.
2 hours later
Cookie's pov
"Yeah I don't know Mike he's just so overprotective sometimes and I can't take it." I said. My best friends are Mike, and Ty who knew before me, and Lu got rich and famous. The rest of the squad is Porsha, Becky, and Tiana. Ty is locked up for beating Lu's ass from back in the day. I also went out with before Luscious but I'm not about to tell him that. Luscious gets crazy super jealous.

"I'm not it's not that bad Cookie." Mike said.

"He threatened to kill him, and chop off his dog then feed it to his dog." I said.

"Oh shit that nigga crazy. You lucky he loves you." Mike said.

"Oh well he's my big ass baby so," I said. Then I felt Lu's strong arms wrap around me. He kissed my neck.

"Aw come here let be your big baby." Lu said in his sexy ass voice that gets me turned on. I felt myself getting wet just by his touch. We all eventually got in Mike's car and we were driving somewhere.

"Where we going Mike?" I asked.

"It's a surprise you'll love it." Mike said smiling and Lu was smiling too.

"Wait a minute. Since when were y'all friends?" I asked.

Lu chuckled,"I knew he was a good guy when he saved you, and me another two different occasions. I'm serious you'll love the surprise."

"Um okay." I said. I feel asleep in Lu's chest then he was waking me up a half hour later. I was still asleep in his chest and he picked me up. Then he put me letting me stand. It took me a minute to realize where we were. Then I realized we were at the jail that Ty is locked up at. "What are we doing here?"

"Ty gets out today." Luscious said. "Happy birthday." My birthday was today but I forgot about it.

"I love you guys thank you." I said. Then I saw Ty coming out of the jail. I ran up to him and he caught me in his arms. My legs were wrapped around his waist. He held me as I placed kisses on his cheek.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you too." Ty said. He put me down and I walked over to Luscious. He hugged Mike then gave Lu a handshake. Lu put his arm across my chest and was behind me.

"Your mine," He whispered in my ear.

"I'll always be yours stop being jealous." I said. I turned around and kissed him. He kissed me back and I tongue kisses him then pinned him to the side of the car. He kissed me back and I pulled my shirt down a little. Then I pulled and showed him my tattoo,"Who's name is on there?"

"Mine." He said. "That's hot."

"I know so stop complaining. I'm all yours and you know that." I said. He smiled with confidence and was beaming. We all got in the car and went to my house. Mike, and Ty were in the living room while me and Luscious were in our bedroom laying down together. I was laying naked on top of him.

"I take back everything I said before." Lu said.

"It's okay I forgive you. I wouldn't be on top of if I didn't." I said.

He laughed,"That's true."

"I love you my big ass baby." I said.

"Me too my queen." Luscious said. I smiled then he flipped us over and made love until the sun came up.
Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21  cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136