The Past

Chapter 11
Lucious's pov
I was laying with Cookie. She looked sad. "What's wrong baby?"

"It's nothing." She shrugged.

"Just tell me Cooks." I said.

Cookie sighed and sat up,"Just promise me you won't freak."

"Okay I promise." I said.

"Remember all those years ago when we broke up for almost a year?" I shook my head yes. "Well I was Frank Gathers and he got me pregnant with twins. Since the day we both got arrested those twins have been in foster care."

"Okay what's the other part?" I asked.

"Frank uh we got high,"

"Off of what?" I asked.

"Crack." She said.

"Wtf Cookie you know that shit fucks you up." I said. "But weed don't do nothing but make you happy, and sleepy. What else happened that night? Why does Freda hate you?"

"I beat her and twins." Cookie said. I didn't know what to say. Cookie has always been a good mother. But crack does fuck her up. We both tried it once and I'll never go back.

"Oh." I said. "They are prolly not gonna forgive you."

"Ik," Cooke said laying her head on my chest.

Damien's pov
I was in the living room chilling on my phone. Kia was in the shower. "Yo Freda you betta not be fucking him!!!" I yelled. I grabbed the tv remote and started watching the game. Freda came out in basketball shorts and in a wife beater.

"Yo this my house Damien." Freda said. She sat next to me and laid her head on my chest.

"Yo Freda 50 cent still going at it." Hakeem said shirtless and handed her his phone. "You wanna do a rap battle?"

"Yea I'll get on his later." She said.

"What you for fun around here?" I asked.

"I got a pool." She said. I smiled and got up. We all went to the pool area. I was swimming then I saw Freda and Keem kissing Kia walked over to me.

"You gonna cockblock her aren't you?" Kia asked.

"Do you know me?" I asked. I swam over to Freda then dunked her. Freda came up and slapped me across the face.

"Wtf Damien I don't be saying shit when you baggin hoes. Back the fuck off," She said. I threw my hands up in defeat.

"Ok, ok." I said. I went over to Kia and hang out with her. We soon went to Empire and was chilling in the studio.

Cookie's pov
I walked into the studio. I was Freda, Hakeem, and the twins sitting there. It got mad quiet when I walked in. "Hakeem your father wants you in his office." I said. He got up and went to his office. He closed the door when he left.

"We don't want nothing from your rich entitled ass." Freda said.

"Don't you still on my husband's music label. So watch yourself." I retorted. The twins looked at me then Freda.

"What do you want Cookie?" Damien asked.

"I just want you guys to know that I was an addict and the shit I did to y'all was beyond fucked up. I just want you know that I was wrong and I'm so sorry." I said. I directed it towards the twins because Freda absolutely hates me. "If you want to talk heres my number." I gave it to both of the twins. Freda just glared at me.

"Thanks Cookie I'll think about it." Kia said.

"Thank you for letting be back in your lives." I said grateful. Damien got up and hugged then kissed me on the cheek.

"You sacrificed too much for us and I get it cus my dad was fucking insane. But I understand and I forgive you." Damien said. I felt tears come to my eyes and I just hugged him. "I love you mama."

"I love you too baby boy." I said. He stopped hugging me and I wiped my tears away. I laughed,"You got my damn makeup running." Damien smiled at me. I walked out of the room then went to bathroom and fixed my makeup.

Jamal's pov
I was in bed with Skye. I kissed her and started cuddling with her. "Ily Skye." I said.

"Ily2 baby." Skye mumbled. I pulled her closer to me and I went in her. "Omg Jamal yes." I went fast in her and pushed her on the bed. I had Skye on her hands and knees while I went fast in her. "UH FUCK BABY!!!" I smiled and went faster in and out of her.