The Young Lyoness

Chapter 4
Skye's pov
I woke up next to Jamal. I smiled then got up. I grabbed one of his towels and hopped in the shower. When I got out I went to his room. I looked at him and he was shirtless. Omfg he's so hot. I saw his abs and he smirked at me. "Where you think you going?" Jamal asked.

"We gotta go to Empire." I replied.

"We'll go later come here." Jamal told me. I walked over to him and he put me on his lap. We both smirked and I felt his hands grab my ass. I moaned and he threw the towel on the floor. "I want another round mami please."

I smiled chuckling,"Oh it's like that?"

"Yea," Mal paused. "Do you want me?"

"Yes but you need to work for me to give you a nick name." I said.

"Oh damn okay." Jamal said. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I felt him tongue kiss me and I kissed him back. I started riding him then he pinned me to the bed. Jamal went fast and I kept moaning his name. I scratched his back,"Uh yes faster daddy." He smiled and went faster while kissed my neck.

Lucious's pov
"Where the hell is he?" I asked Cookie. We were in my office.

"I don't know he ain't answering his phone." She said. "He ain't never did this." Hakeem walked in.

"Where's Jamal?" I questioned.

"Uh prolly at his house." Hakeem answered. He looked down at his phone. "He's coming now."

"Okay tell him to hurry up." I said.

"Come on Keem you need to go practice with Tiana for the White party." Cookie said pulling him out of the room. I sat down and sighed. I walked out of my office walking to the front of Empire. I saw a lot of security guards in the front I walked up to them. "What's going?" Then I saw Rihanna standing there. "She's with me let her pass." They let her pass and she walked with me to my office. "What do you want?"

"Sign me or Imma send that video to your little girlfriend and make sure she wants to have nothing to do with you." Rihanna demanded.

"Look I was goon to sign you but she (gco: got cut off)

"Whatever Lucious." She crossed her arms and glared at me. "Why didn't you tell me you were wit her? Why you make me think your ass was single?"

"Look I'm sorry how it went okay it's just that I want trying to die by the both of y'all." I told her. "I think about it if I told her about you she'd be jealous and especially everything that happened. Then you would be too pissed to listen to me and you'd be jealous as well."

"Nigga fuck you." Rih said. "I'm getting sick of your shit. This is one of the reasons we broke up." I didn't say anything. I just should there. She's low key fucking hurting me. She went on and on.

"You done?" I asked. But the way she was yelling at me you would think we a married couple. She walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

"I fucking hate you." Rihanna said. Then she broke in tears,"Why don't you fucking love me?" I didn't answer or say anything. She just kept hitting me in the chest.

I grabbed her close to me,"I still love you." She looked up at me with her tears streaming down her face. Rihanna kissed me and I kissed her back.

Cookie's pov
I was watching them perform. "You guys sound amazing together." I marveled. "Now y'all just need to get that choreography down." They started dancing and I started whipping them into shape.

"Damn ma you are pushing us too hard I ain't no damn soldier." Hakeem said back.

"Boy your father needs you, Tiana, and Jamal to be in the best shape for the White party because yes we just got investors but we need to make sure we don't lose them." I said. "Now give me 50 push-ups."

"No," He said. "This is stupid this has nothing to do with performing." Everyone else in the room feels the tension settle in the room.

"Fine then be a washed up celebrity while Jamal passes you because your ass is fucking lazy." I said exasperated. Hakeem mumbled under his breathe and started doing push-ups. "What'd you say?"

"I didn't say nothing." He replied.

"That's what I thought." I retorted walking away. I walked out of the room and saw Jamal and some girl walk in. I walked up to him. "Where have you been Jamal? Who's this?"

"Mom this is Skye Summers. Skye this is my mother Cookie. Skye is the person who dad set me up to work with." Jamal stated.

"Nice to meet you Cookie." Skye greeted me.

"Nice to meet you too." I said shaking her hand. "You do realize your 2 hours late what were you doing for two hours that made you late?" They both smiled and laughed. "What am I missing?"

"Jamal I'm gonna go to the studio meet me there." Skye informed him walking away.

Jamal was smiling so big like when he would steal food from the kitchen when he was little. "Wait a minute you and her? Jamal are you sleeping with Skye?"

"Yea but I'm still gay." Jamal answered.

"Mm hmm but whatever you feel like doing baby boy do it. Just don't be playing with that girl's feelings." I said. "I'm gonna go find your father." I walked to Lucious's office but stopped when I heard him with Rihanna and listened to their conversation. I stopped listening after he said he still loves her. I walked away from the door and started talking to Malcolm in the front. Then when I saw Lucious I made sure he saw me and walked away from Malcolm.

Malcolm's pov
I smiled chuckling to myself. My plan is working exactly how I wanted it to. I'm driving a wedge between Lucious and Cookie. Which is Rihanna. As she keeps coming around he falls for her while Cookie comes to me. Then she falls for me and I get her forever.

Skye's pov
Jamal kept tickling me. "Stop Jamal we need to finish the song." I said. He had me pinned to the couch and was on top of me. We both looked at each other and felt sparks flying. Then I kissed him and he kissed me back. Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21 cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136 lia_xx2 xxtarajxx  TahaniTJ Hyena03