Karma's A Bitch PT1

Chapter 6
Tiana's pov
I was so angry at Hakeem. I left with all of my stuff and I went to my apartment. I was listening to my music in tears. I was zoned out until I felt weight on my bed. It was The Weeknd sitting next to me. I sat up and he wiped my tears away from my eyes. "You wanna talk about it?" Abel asked.

"No he cheated that's all you need to know." I said. I laid my head on his shoulder. Abel then put me in his lap and I cried on his shoulder. he held me closer to him.

"It's gonna be okay Tiana. I can make it all go away." Abel stated. I looked at him in the eyes he wasn't lying either. We always had a thing. Abel owns the key to my heart and I to his. We never fucked because he wanted to wait for me. He wiped my tears away from my face. He looked me deep in the eyes and I looked right back. He leaned up kissing me. I kissed him back. We kept kissing and I felt myself grinding my hips on him. Abel held my hips getting me to stop and I kissed him like it was my last. I pulled on his shirt trying to take it off.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes I am Abel." I said. He smiled then laid me on my bed. I let him get on top of of me. Abel threw off his shirt and took off mine. We kept kissing them he had me screaming his name all night making love to me showing me I'm worth something. When we were done he was sound asleep and I smiled because he looked so cute sleeping. Abel had his back turned to me. Then Abel turned over and cuddled with me kissing my neck and he fell back to sleep. "I love you Tiana."

"I love you too Abel." I replied.

Cookie's pov
I read Rihanna's tweet and I looked at the pictures. She did look like him. I took screenshots of it. Then I sat with my phone and a knife in my hand as I walked for him to come back in the house. I had the door open and I sat there at the kitchen table.

"Cookie I'm back where are you?" Lucious asked.

"I'm in the kitchen." I replied. Lucious came in the kitchen and tried kissing me. I put my hand up to his lips. He walked away from me.

"What's wrong?" Lucious asked.

I chuckled gripping the knife,"Am I stupid Lucious?"

"No what's this about?" Lu asked.

"Are you fucking serious rn? You don't even know what's wrong." I stated pissed off. I turned my back on him and he walked to me so he can see my face. "Why did you lie to me?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"FUCKING RIHANNA YOU STILL LOVE HER!!!!" I yelled. "THE WORST PART IS YOU GOT HER PREGNANT AND YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF THAT KID!!!!"

"I never got her pregnant." He replied. "Wait wtf,"

I grabbed my phone and showed him the tweets,"She's your daughter you don't even take care of her."

"She never told that I had a daughter Cookie." Lucious told me looking me in the eyes. He isn't lying about that.

"Okay why did you lie to me about you still loving her?" I questioned.

"Because I thought I could deal with that on my own." Lucious said.

I chuckled and put the knife down,"Okay since you wanted to take care of that on your own, we're done." I packed my stuff and went to Jamal's apartment.

Valentina's pov
I went to Empire and was singing the booth. Cookie came in the room. "Can you sing that song again?" Cookie asked.

"Yeah sure." I said. I sang the song Comfort Inn Ending (as made famous by Jhené Aiko).

"You sound great can you perform that at the White party tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. She walked out of the room and kept singing it.
Song Mode
One, two one, two
Thought I told you not to trust these hoes
Say they love when you know they don't
Say they will shit but shit you know they won't
Yeah say you hear me but you don't feel me tho
And you are not the only one
You are not the only one
Okay fuck it, it was Dominic, David, and Brayden
All of them did the same to you
Marquis and Sean and Bryan
All of them had they way with you
Ever so often you lost and miss out on everything
Shout-out to Chrissy
That's my bitch 'cause she tells me everything but
And I was not the only one
I was not the only one to you
So I was the only lonely one
Really we had the perfect end
That night we shared the Comfort Inn
We made love like the world would have ended
If either of us had admitted
We were in love
But I was the only one
So I was only lonely one
And I should have never took on the boat for your birthday And I should have never fucked you on the boat for your birthday
And I never would have came to your in the first place
If I would've known that you would me hurt me like in the worst way
'Cause that night turned into every weekend and
Every weekend turned into every evening
You took me and left me in the deep end then
Quis found out and I had to leave him
'Cause I didn't want to be the one to hurt him
Plus I thought you were the one so it was worth it
But really we've ended it
That day I was at your crib when
Your baby mama just burst in, damn
I was weak then and you knew it
I was so weak then and you proved it
'Cause my brother was dying
And you gave me your shoulder to cry on
It was nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing,
If it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing
Then why'd you
Then why'd you call it love?
Oh, oh
And I was not the only one who was hurting
And you were not the only one with the burdens
If we're nothing, we're nothing, we're nothing, we're nothing, we're nothing, we're nothing
Why would you call this love when you knew that it wasn't?
If this wasn't love then please tell me what was it
If this wasn't love them please tell me what was it
Cause when I met you at my favorite store
And I saw you working at the door.....
End of song mode

Hakeem's pov
I was walking into Empire and I heard loud music. I followed it and it lead to a studio. I paused outside the door when I heard Valentina's voice so powerful and strong. I went inside and listened to her sing her song. It was about me and she didn't seem to notice me until the song ended. She looked up at me then looked away. Valentina took off of her headphones and came out of the booth. "What do you want Hakeem?" Valentina asked.

"I chose you." I said. Valentina smiled and then kissed me. We ended up making out.

Skye's pov
I went to the doctor. Jamal kept trying to hang out with me. I kept stalling him. I was waiting for my doctor to come in and give me my sonogram. "Hello Skye," She said cheery.

"Hi Dr.Rosa." I said. She helped me with everything and gave me my sonogram.

"Okay you see those grey blackish shapes?" Rosa asked. I shook my head yes. "Those are your babies."

"Wait babies? I'm only pregnant with one." I said.

"Well who's the doctor now?" Rosa asked. "Your have twins, congrats." Once we were done I left and called Jamal.

"Yeah what's up Skye?" Jamal asked.

"We have to talk." I said.

"Jamal who's that?" I heard Michael asked.

"Skye can I call you later?" Jamal asked.

"Yeah sure." I said hanging up. I drove home and laid in my bed while my pet tiger cub laid on my stomach like he's protecting us. All of us.
Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21 cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136 lia_xx2 xxtarajxx  TahaniTJ Hyena03