Wicked Games

Chapter 3
Cookie's pov
I woke up with Lucious under and smiled. Then I kissed him and he kissed back. Lucious pinned me to the bed while holding my arms down to the bed. "Mmm morning my queen." Lu smiled at me.

"Morning my king," I replied. "Come here." Lucious put his head on my chest.

"There's no way leaving here now." He said.

"We gotta go to Empire tho babe." He shook his head no whining about it like a big ass baby. "Ay we go or you don't get any later." Lucious got up running putting on his clothes. I laughed and smiled as he got ready within 10 minutes. I got up getting myself ready putting my outfit. I put on my makeup then I pulled my hair into a ponytail. Lu walked into the room and walked up to me.

"Damn you look amazing baby." Lu stated. I walked over to him kissing him and grabbed my keys.

[At Empire]
Lucious's pov
I was in a meeting with Rihanna. "Well Rihanna I think you should sign with Empire because you will not only be treated better your label and I'll handle you personally." I said.

"Oh really where's the Lucious Lyon who said he will kill anyone and take down everything and everyone for me?" Rihanna asked. I opened my mouth to answer her but Cookie came in the room.

"Lucious you better talk some sense into Hakeem before I kill him." Cookie commanded.

"What he do?" Rih smirked then shook her head.

"You know what Lucious forget this I'll stay with my label." She said rising and leaving glaring at Cookie. The door closed behind her and Cookie glared at me.

"What the fuck was she talking about Lucious?" Cookie asked.

"When we broke up a couple of months ago I was dating her but I was low key about it." I responded. She stood quiet for a minute.

"Did you even love her?" She questioned.

"Yes but I have you now. She just needs a new label because she told me that they aren't treating her right so I was gonna sign her. I guess she didn't know that we were back together so that's why she left like that." I informed her.

"And your totally over her?" Cookie asked curiously.

"Yes I have you." I said. "You don't have to worry about anything because your the only person who I want and live for you Cookie Lyon."

"Better be." She smiled and I kissed her. "Don't forget about the White Party."

"Oh right." I smiled at her. I went to my office calling Jamal in to tell him that Skye Summers wants to work with him.

Jamal's pov
"Jamal I got something to talk to you about." Dad said.

"Okay what's up?" I miss Michael but he cheated on me with that stupid ass painter. They deserve each other.

"Well first off let start off by saying I'm proud of you for getting that deal with Pepsi." He said.

"Thank you it was both of your help that I even I got it." I replied.

"But I got a call from Skye Summers' manager and she wants to work with you." Dad said.

"Are you serious you ain't messing with me?" I asked.

"I'm dead serious." He said.

"Omg where is she?" I asked.

"She'll be here in an hour." He stated. I got up and drove away in my car. I went back to my apartment to change my outfit. I changed and put on my cologne then grabbed my keys. I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I look hot asf. When I opened my door I saw Michael standing there.

"Fuck you want?"

"You." He said.

"Bye Felicia." I locked my door behind me and moved bumping into him. I left going back to Empire. We started working together then went back to my place and worked on our song Powerful together.

"Wow," Skye marveled. I had my arms wrapped around her.

"I love it," I kissed her head. We looked at each other then I kissed her. I pulled away and we both looked at each other confused.

Rihanna's pov
This nigga I fucking hate him. How is he just gonna spend 9 months telling me that he loves me but then cut me off and go back to her. I shook my head and checked on Diamond. She was asleep and I pulled her out of her crib. I laid down with her and she cuddled closer to me.

Malcolm's pov
Cookie is mine. I'll let him live for a little while. Plus I know he got Rihanna pregnant she never told him. Cookie will freak out when she finds out. I smiled at her but didn't go near her cus Lucious then he can keep me from fucking her. I chuckled,"Stay in your lane." I'm laying in wait for the trap. I'll get her one way or the other.
Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21  cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136 lia_xx2 xxtarajxx TahaniTJ Hyena03