The Hospital

Chapter 18
Cookie's pov
"What do you mean he's not my son?!?!?" Lucious bellowed.

"Look we have the papers right here this seems like a talk you need to have with your wife." The nurse stated coldly. She walked out leaving me with Lucious.

"What did you do?" Lucious asked glaring at me.

"I regretted this day since Hakeem was born." I replied. "Remember that baby I was pregnant with?" Lucious nodded his head yes. "I had a miscarriage Lucious. Some guard kept raping me all the time until Tyrese saved me one day. It was was the first guy to pay attention to me like you did. I screamed for you at but you were never there. Then you divorced me in there and that was my breaking point. But you didn't sign them so I wanted to hurt you in the worst way possible, so I fucked Tyrese. When they found out they sent Tyrese to prison. When I delievered Hakeem they took him away from me and sent him to you. I'm sorry,"

"And you didn't once think I'd find out?" Lucious asked.

"I'm sorry but you hurt me too bad for me to give an actual fuck about you at that time. But I don't regret making Hakeem and I'm not sorry he's your son. I'm only apologizing cus you had to find out this way." I replied. "Now if you'll excuse me I have give my son blood." I walked out and went to Hakeem's room. When I walked in my heart broke seeing him like that. His arm was all hooked up to machines. He had bandages all over his body and one above his eyebrow covering his eye. I want revenge. I'm gointmg to kill whoever did this to my cub.

Lucious' pov
I went back to the mansion. I sat staring at a picture of Cookie in the dining room. Then I chucked it across near the fire place in the living room. I punched a hole in the wall and sat down. I pulled out my phone and called Rihanna.

Cookie's pov
I laid my head on Hakeem's leg waiting for him to wake up. I lifted my head and thought about Tyrese. He was so strong and sexy.

--------
Cookie's pov
I was walking around when I felt strong arms wrap around me. "Hey we need to go driving." Tyrese stated.

"ok go get the keys." I replied. He got the keys and we were off driving an inmate to a doctor's appointment.

"Hey Pepper," I said but she was distant. Me and Ty had an unspoken communication. He held my hand as I was driving. When we got there we let another guard take Pepper upstairs. Once we were alone Ty looked me deep in the eyes. "i've missed you."

"me too." Our lips crashed together and I felt the heat coming from his lips. We kept kissing and He put me in his lap. "Your mine forever Cookie"
-------------

"Mom?" Hakeem said confused.

"Yeah it's me baby I'm here." I replied.

"Where's dad?" Hakeem asked.

"We are own our for now on Keem. Lucious isn't your real father." I confessed.

"Oh so who is my real father then?"

"A very strong man he's in prison for sleeping with me when I was an inmate." I paused. "Avoid Lucious for rn until this blows over please Keem."

"okay ma." I kissed him in the forehead then left the room. Jamal, Skye, Freda, and the twins were sitting in the waiting area. They all walked up to me anxious.

"how is he?" Freda asked.

He okay he just needs to Heal, Freda you can go see him he looks like he could use your company." I commanded and she listened.

Jamal's pov
I was in the cafeteria of the hospital getting food. I sat down and started eating when someone walked up to my table. "this seat taken?" Skye asked sitting anyway.

"what do you want? You slept with Hakeem," I stated.

"We were hanging out together drinking. When I wasn't looking he put something in my drink. I didn't think------"

"But did you stop him?" I questioned coldly.

"What no I just---"

"You just what, huh?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT!!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME OR THE BABIES WHICH I LOST!!!!!" Skye yelled.

Skye's pov
I saw Jamal's face soften. "Skye I'm so sorry." He said. He pulled me closer to him. I pushed him away then he leaned down kissing me. I kissed back but I pushed him off of Me. I slapped him across the face then Cookie walked up behind me."I'm so done with this family." I walked away.

Freda's pov
I was in Hakeem's room. "hey Fre,"

"Sup big head." I laid down with him. We ended up making out together.

"I don't think we should do this." Hakeem said on top of me.

"i want to." I replied. Then he went in me and I moaned.