Liar

Chapter 9
[Philly]
Hakeem's pov
We didn't have shit to do. So we told each other story. "Well I don't like Cookie." Freda stated.

"Why?" I replied.

"Because one night when they broke up she was wasted and fucked my dad. It was fine cus they were broken up for a year. So she was with him. She was pregnant with twins. She had the babies and then got with your dad leaving him with them. Ever since they were born it's like I turned into a ghost he treated me like shit." Freda stood up and took off her shirt showing me her back. There were burn marks on it.

"Why did he do it?" I asked curious.

"When we lost the twins because they were put in foster care he starting to sell crack. Then he got to the top and starting doing it. He was high and would get abusive. So he started beating me and I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't. He threw a glass of vodka at me then his lighter on me." I told him. "I put it out eventually but he burned the house down and I that's when I started living in the streets." I put my shirt back on and sat away from him.

"Oh I'm so sorry that happens to you." I said. "Cookie was never even all that great either." I told what happened and how I didn't even want her in my life.

"At least you got a mama. Mine died because of my dad. He killed her accidentally because he was high." Freda answered.

"Yeah your right." I said. We all have emotionally scars and they are deeper then any physical pain that anyone can bring you. "They are coming Freda."

"Right and it's not like Cookie is gonna even remember them so fuck her." Freda said. Then she laid on the bunk bed they had and had her back to me.

[Back In New York]
Jamal's pov
"Jamal we are gonna get your brother back." Cookie said.

"Okay we'll I'm going too." I said.

"No the further you are away from this the better. They'll take you too." Lucious commanded.

"Okay well can you text me when you find them?" I asked.

"Yes I will okay Jamal baby." Cookie said kissing me on the cheek and hugging me. Then she left with Lucious. I sighed then I went to the studio and I wrote song for Hakeem. I'm thinking I can sing it with Lana Del Rey. It's called Prisoner (as made famous by The Weeknd featuring Lana Del Rey). I smiled and started singing it. I stopped singing it then I called Lana Del Rey.

"Hello?" Lana said.

"Hi Lana I'm Jamal Lyon."

"Jamal Lyon so talented. So beautiful as you make your songs into art." Lana said.

"Thank you I'm in love with your music." I said.

"Thank so what's up?" She asked.

"Can you feature on a new song I'm writing?" I asked.

"Yes I would love too." She said. "I'll go there now." She hung up and she came in the booth. We started singing together our parts. Then she recorded her part and we clipped it together and it was amazing.

"Omg it's so perfect, thank you." I said.

"Why?" Lana asked.

"Because it was missing something and you took that to another level." I said.

She smiled,"As long as I can be assistance then." We both laughed,"Why did you write this song?"

"It's for my brother." I said. "I dedicated it to him."

"I'm sorry what happened to him." She said.

"Thank you but my mom and dad are getting him back." I said. "They told me to stay here."

"Oh well can you send that me so I can promote myself with it?" Lana asked.

"Yea I will." I said. She left then Skye came in the room.

"So I need to seriously talk to you Jamal." Skye said.

"Okay what's up?" I asked.

"Why are you with Michael?" Skye asked.

"Because I love him." I answered.

"Well he's nothing but a hoe. He had a train ran on him Jamal. I saw him going into an alley and he walked out of some place with a guy. A minute later I heard moans of pleasure." Skye said.

"He wouldn't cheat on me again." I said not believing her.

"Oh really?" Skye asked. She pulled out a tablet and played the security footage. It showed him on his knees sucking some guy's dick. Then after that the guy pinned him to the wall and started fucking him. I gave it back to her.

"Why would you take that happiness from me like that?" I asked in tears.

"Because I have something better for you." She said. She pulled out a picture of a sonogram. "I'm pregnant with twins Jamal." I felt real happiness and I kissed her. Skye kissed back and I pulled her closer to me.

"I want to catch him in the act of doing it. Do you know where it is?" I asked. She showed me where it is and They were there having sex. I had an idea. I pulled Skye over to my side which the driver's side and I started kissing her. The horn honked twice and we kept going. I felt her tongue kiss me. I kissed her back and I licked her chest then Michael walked over to the driver side. He tapped on the window then we looked that way. I went back to what I was doing and he walked away in tears. I didn't care and I kept fucking Skye.

[Philly]
Lucious's pov
We went to the warehouse and we killed all of the guys there. I grabbed the keys and there was a hallway filled with closed doors. Fuck it I put the keys in my pocket and looked at Cookie. Then we started checking the rooms. I kicked the door down and saw Hakeem and Freda kissing. They pulled away and I called Cookie I into the room. She came in the room and ran up to Hakeem. I walked over to Freda and she hugged me.

"Come on let's go baby girl." I said. We left and went back to New York.