Karma's A Bitch PT2

Chapter 7
[At The White Party]
Jamal's pov
I was with Michael and we were at the White Party. I want to cheer my mom up. She's been down she dumped Lucious. I hate him always gotta do some shit to her. Michael was with my mother and I was outside greeting people. I saw someone pull up in a Ferrari and the valet opened the car for that person. I looked and saw it was Skye. I felt weak in the knees and felt like I was gonna pass out. Skye had her hair out and it flowed with the wind. It's like she walked up to me in slow motion as my heart was trying to explode in my chest.

"Hey Jamal," Skye said. She had a lollipop and was licking it.

"Hey Skye." I said with my voice quivering. She smiled then walked up to me and kissed me for a longtime. I kissed her back and pulled her closer to me. Then she pulled away.

"I have to talk to you about sometime maybe when your chihuahua isn't following you around then we can talk." Skye retorted then glared at Michael as she left. I looked behind me and he shook his head leaving. Fuck she's making me choose and she's gonna win my heart.

Lucious's pov
I was getting ready for the White Party and I was rehearsing the new song I wrote for Cookie. It's gonna win her over. I'm gonna talk to Rihanna later about our daughter. I went to my car grabbing my keys a guitar. I was in my old Cadillac I had from Philly. But I fixed everything up so I can use it without a problem. I parked my car when I got out and I grabbed my guitar. I went inside and helped the people on stage set up.

Tiana's pov
"Abel get ready!!" I yelled to him from the bathroom. I went back into the room had on my clothes and put on my earrings and heels. (Outfit above but the tan thing is white and her bra and panties are black.) Abel came in the room and he kissed me. He was dressed in a white tux with a black bow tie to match me. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you Abel." I said.

He smiled,"I love you too." We left in his car and went inside.

Hakeem's pov
I was getting for the party and Valentina said she was gonna meet me there. I rapped a little to myself and I put on my outfit. I walked outside to my car and I saw one of my tires were slashed. "YO WTF WHO DID THIS?!?!" I yelled. It wasn't until the last second I saw someone in the window of my car. They smashed my head through my car window and I fell to the floor. They towered over me and I tried backing away from them. I looked at their face and it was Malcolm,"WTF DUDE?!?!"

"Shut up!!" He screamed back and he snapped my neck. The world went black as I went unconscious.

Valentina's pov
I went to the White Party. I looked everywhere for Hakeem and he wasn't there. I asked everyone but that said he wasn't here yet. Where is this boy?

Freda's pov
I was getting ready for the White Party. Then I remembered what Lucious said,"Your not a real artist if you never tap into your true potential whatever it is." I smiled and looked at picture of me and my dad. Then I got in my car and started driving there. I was fine until some idiot ran out in front of the bridge but I braked just in time. I was safe that was until a Walmart truck came out of nowhere and hit my car flipping it over. I went flying through the windshield. I was on the verge of passing out and all I saw some guy waking up to me as the darkness eat me alive. My phone kept ringing as he got closer to me.

Cookie's pov
"Hakeem Lyon you better not be ducking me. This is my 5th time calling you. Get your black ass here now." I said then hung up. We started the party and everyone was having a good time. I was sitting alone then Malcolm came up to me and started flirting with me. I smile laughed at what he was talking about. Then Lucious went on stage and I turned to him.

"Hey guys I have a new song (Into You: http://youtu.be/bRCLVndxz1g I want to play for you guys." Lucious stated. He started playing his guitar the song was about me. Malcolm kissed me. Then I heard the guitar stop. I pulled away and he looked so hurt. On the screen behind there was a video of Hakeem with duct tape on his mouth and they took it off. They ripped off the tape and slowly sliced him with a sword while he screamed out in pain.

"Now now now who shall we kill first Hakeem Lyon, or the hoodrat Freda Gatz?" They asked. They did the same thing to her like they did Hakeem and she screamed. Then they said that they don't believe they are worthless and don't mean anything. They threw Freda to Hakeem who was on the floor and they were close together. The screen went off turning it black.

[After the White Party]
Lucious's pov
Cookie, Jamal, and Andre were downstairs. I was in my house with pistol shooting the vases in my room. Then I put it to my temple. Cookie ran in the room. "Lucious put the gun down." She said.

"Everything we went through is gone." I paused not giving a fuck about the tears anymore. "Now one our sons are gone."

"Lucious we still can do this we still can find Hakeem and bring hell to who do this to us, okay?" Cookie said coming near me.

"And if we do find him what does that make us, huh? Because you act like I was fucking a bitch in front of you. I didn't even know because she never told me!!!" I yelled. I took the gun off of my temple then loaded it and held it under my jaw. 

"Lucious look I said all of that stuff because I was hurt. I don't know and still don't know if I should beat her ass. Please Lucious give the gun. You got two sons downstairs that need you to be strong." Cookie said. She slowly was able to get the gun and she put on the nightstand. "Now get your ass together. Come on you a Lyon." She was about to walk out. But I pulled her back into a hug and the I looked down at her. We kissed as I pulled closer to me. We went downstairs and I let her sit in my lap as she calmed me down. Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21 cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136 lia_xx2 xxtarajxx  TahaniTJ Hyena03