The Twins

Chapter 10
Damien's pov
I came out from the back. Women were screaming my name. Or at least my stage name. Which is Lady Killer. I started dancing. I kept dancing then all the other dancers came out of the back and we did our number. Then there was money flying everywhere. I picked up the money and went to the back. Some girl handed me money for a show private show. I took her to the back to my dressing room and danced for her then it ended up in sex. She paid me more money.

"Can I get your number?" The girl asked.

"No I dance for you we fuck you pay that's it." I said. "Now get out of my dressing room." Then Kia came in my room.

"How much did you get?" Kia asked.

"5,000 we can get to Freda. She got signed to Lucious Lyon. He's in New York. If we can make it there we can get to Freda." I said.

Kia smiled,"But she hates us."

"She's gonna have it to get over it sometime." I said. We took a plane to New York then went all the way to Empire. "Yo lets us in."

"We can't let you in without some id." The black security guard said.

"We're Freda Gatz's siblings just let us in please." I said. Then I started fighting him and Lucious came in the room with Freda.

He pulled me off of the guard,"What's going on?" Freda came in the room.

"What are y'all doing here?" Freda asked looking shocked.

"For you." I said. They let us pass and she took us to the studio.

"Yo seriously what you are doing here?" Freda asked.

"We're here for you." Kia said.

Freda's pov
I shook my head. "So y'all heard I got kidnapped didn't you?" I asked pissed. They were silent. "Exactly,"

"Babe can you go tell off Tiana for me?" Hakeem asked walking the room. He walked up to me then kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled him closer to me and I tongue kissed him. Then I grabbed his ass and I sat up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cus she still want me." Hakeem said. Damien, and Kia kept glaring at Hakeem.

"Hakeem these are the twins. My brother Damien and Kia." I said.

"Oh." He said. He looked at Kia and back at picture of Cookie. "Shit well ain't this about a bitch."

"Hakeem can you(looks at the twins). Why am I looking at a younger of Cookie?" Jamal asked.

"Freda," He said.

"Ugh long story short your mom got wasted one night fucked my dad and they stayed together for nine months and was pregnant with twins." I explained.

"Wait but why has she never told us?" Jamal asked.

"Because she's a liar okay." I said.

"Now look just because my dad killed yours don't mean you have to trash talk my mother." Jamal said defensively.

"Were any of you there that day, huh?" I asked. "Exactly Hakeem wasn't born and you were still in diapers." Cookie walks in the room and her face is surprised.

"Oh my babies." Cookie said. They looked pissed at her.

"Come Damien, and Kia she ain't worth the time." I said remembering what happened that night.

[Flashback]
"Cookie get your over here now!!" Frank yelled. Cookie ran in the room. Then Frank slapped her,"I said don't get high off of my stash."

"I already told you I didn't Frank!!!" Cookie said pulling out her piece and pointing it at his chest.

"You think you gonna raise a gun on me?" Frank asked. He took her gun then put it on the table. He walked up to Cookie. Then they had make-up sex then got high off of his crack stash. Both Damien and Kia were running around in the other room and hanging out with Freda. Cookie got up pissed and put on her clothes then left the room. (Remember she's high asf)

"Why the fuck aren't they asleep?!?!" Cookie yelled at Freda.

"I tried making them fall asleep but they wouldn't I'm sorry." Freda said looking down.

"Sorry? You should be," She said grabbing her and beating her. Once she was done doing that she beat the twins. Then Frank came out of the room and tried kicking her out but then child services busts through the door taking the kids. The cops arrested both Frank and Cookie for drugs and endangerment of a child. But Frank got out and Cookie was bailed out by Lucious.
[End of Flashback]

Damien's pov
"Man fuck her she always beat us if she wasn't getting or fucking dad." Freda said.

"Oh well I don't want to know her." I said.

"Got herself into a good place Cus she fucking the nigga who made shit happen tho." Kia said.

"Yeah I mean no cares that she had to do time for 17 years. Cus she was the stupid ass selling crack in the first place." Freda said. We stood silent because Cookie walked in the room. "What? She's right behind me isn't she?"

"Yes." I replied. "Look Cookie if you came here to try to come back in our lives it's too fucking late sweetheart." She walked out of the room pissed. While I felt nothing but anger towards her.