I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 17
Jamal's pov
"GET OUT SKYE!!!!" I boomed.

"MAL PLEASE IT WASN'T MY FAULT HE DRUGGED ME!!!!!!!" Skye screamed back.

"BUT DID YOU STOP HIM?!?!?!?" I questioned.

"No,"

"Exactly so get the duck out." I stated. Skye packed her stuff and left. I called Michael over and I was glaring hateful at him. "Get rid of Ricardo tell him to get out of here." Once we were done eating I threw Michael on the couch.

What the hell Jamal??" He said. I picked him up slapping him across the face first. Then I uppercut him knocking him to the floor. "Jamal STOP please, I'm sorry."

"IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT SHIT SHUT UP AND TAKE IT LIKE THE SUBMISSIVE LIL BITXH YOU ARE!!!!" I bellowed. My voice was booming like Zeus'. I beat his ass first then I picked him up grabbing him. I slammed Michael on the ground. He looked up at me with his eyes watery filled with pain mixed with fear. I decided he had enough so I'll defile him with my love.

I leaned down kissing him roughly. I sat him up and we were kissing like the for a minute. I tongue kissed him and I fought for dominance in his mouth. I stood up and helped up Michael. Then I threw him against the couch arm and cuffed him, "What are you doing??"

"Shut up." I had him bent over. I kicked his legs apart and I ripped off his clothes. I shoved my 10 ok inch dick in him making him scream, "FUCK JAMAAL!!!!" I went deeper and deeper into him making his screams of pleasure increase louder every time I pumped in him. I shifted inside of him,"Jamal that hurts."

"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FAT COCK!!!" I boomed. "AND YOU CALL ME MR.LYON FROM NOW ON!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!"

"YES MR.LYON!!!!" He whimpered and at how increaselyed my speed was getting. When I came in him I pulled out and uncuffed him. I laid in my bed and he soon like 20 minutes later came in naked laying down with me. I grabbed him making him spoon with me.

20 hours before
Hakeem's pov
I went to Philly. I was in my black dodge charger. I pulled up to the place Vince said to meet him at. I rolled my window down and he jumped in my car.

"Is that you man?" V asked.

"Hey it's me man." I replied.

"So what's up why are you here??" He asked.

"Do you have the drug that makes people horny so when you fuck them they don't stop you?" I asked.

"Yeah man I got you. But if you don't pay me back imma have to break something you get it??" Vince stated.

"Yeah man thanks and I will pay you back." I replied.I left Philly going to Skye's photo shoot.

Skye's pov
I saw Hakeem walking in.I walked over to him. "So what do you want Hakeem??" I asked annoyed.

"You I want you." He replied. We sat down together and started drinking. I told my photographer that he leave. So it was just me and him. I sat down next to him and took a sip of my drink. Damn it was strong. Somehow I ended up in his lap and we were kissing. Then the next thing I knew I was naked laying next to him. I was crying because I knew I lost the baby. He didn't hear me because he was fast asleep. But little did I know that because of Hakeem's Samsung watch he called Jamal. I raced over to Jamal's house but it was too late. He opened the door and didn't want to come near me. These are my confessions. He made me pack my stuff and leave. I did this all while crying.

The Next Day
Hakeem's pov
I woken up and saw Skye wasn't there. I went to the club and started making it rain. When I left the club I felt my self get knocked over the head with something. I put my hand to my head and it was bleeding. I turned and saw Vince.I then collapsed to the floor unconscious.

22 hours later
3rd pov
Hakeem was being rushed to the hospital with Cookie, Lucious, Freda, Damien, Kia, Andre/Rhonda, Skye, and Jamal for blood loss. He's in and out of consciousness and throwing up blood. When Lu tries to donate blood they aren't a match because that's not his biological father.