III

"Thank you for the meal Reo" Y/n bowed at Reo.

"It's nothing" Reo shook his hands in the hair.

"I will treat you something another day" Y/n smiled, "Well I will take my leave now, see you guys tomorrow" Y/n she bid goodbye to everyone, then turned her heels heading to her house, it wasn't that far since she lived near her school.

On her way back home, she heard some footsteps behind her, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, looking back to see who it was.

It was Rin, is he following her?

"Are you following me?" Y/n stopped her tracks looking at his direction.

"I wouldn't let a lady walk home alone" Rin blandly said, "Let's go I will accompany you" Rin said while walking ahead of her.

Y/n followed his speed walking next to him, "but you will go home late if you accompany me".

"Don't worry about me"

The whole walk was silent, they didn't know what to talk about. After arriving at her house, Y/n thanked Rin for giving her company.

"Thank you for walking me home" Y/n smiled showing off her dimples.

"No problem"

"Sorry if it was a bother, you will probably go home late because of me" Y/n started fidgeting her hands.

"Oh I actually live like a block away" Rin revealed.

"Ohh so we are like neighbors, i have never see you around here"

"I don't usually go out unless it's for school or to practice my skills in the soccer field that is near the park" Rin stated.

"You know, I've never heard you talk this much" Y/n looked at him, examining him, you noticed s small blush fainted in his cheeks.

"Sorry if I talked a little too much.."

"It's okay, you should start talking more, I like your voice" Y/n confessed. "Well I will see you tomorrow at school, walk home safely" Y/n waved her hands then entered her house.

Rin stood outside of your house, he never thought he would ever talk to Y/n, yes he has a small 'crush' on Y/n and he refuses to accept it.

Next day

"Good morning Y/n" Kumi yawned while rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning" Y/n greeted back.

Kumi sat on her seat resting her head on the desk. "I don't wanna practice today~" Kumi started whining since today's practice was gonna be rough.

"We will go through it Kumi" Y/n said while writing down some notes in her notebook.

"Hey why did you eat my waffle!" Bachira yelled at Raichi who just stole his waffle and shoved it into his mouth.

"Cuz you don't deserve it" Raichi said in between his chews.

"Bro that's disgusting" Isagi rolled his eyes.

"Move" a stern voice was heard behind them. "You're blocking my way" it was Rin, he was trying to make his way towards his seat.

"Sorry Rin" Isagi moved away, giving him the chance to go to his respective seat.

Y/n's gaze landed on Rin who was looking at her but looked away like nothing happened.

Raichi, Isagi and Bachira noticed that the two girls had already arrived, "Wassup girls" Bachira made his way to where the girls were sitting.

"Hey" Kumi mumbled while still laying her head on the desk.

"She looks dead" Raichi laughed at her.

"Shut up, you don't know what we will go through later". Kumi raised her head now facing the three of them.