valentine edition

Valentine's Day dawned with an air of anticipation at the bustling high school, where love and affection seemed to permeate the very atmosphere.

Among the sea of students, there was Rin, a normally serious and stoic guy whose demeanor belied the fluttering nerves within.

Rin harbored a secret crush on Y/n, a fellow student who had captured his attention with her charm and kindness.

Although he rarely let his emotions show, the prospect of expressing his feelings on this special day was enough to crack the facade of his usually composed demeanor.

Rin didn't expect to receive tons of chocolates from the girls from his school, instead of accepting them he declined them all, Rin didn't want any chocolates that didn't belong to a certain person.

As Rin strolled through the hallways, he saw Y/n surrounded by guys, most of them having a faint blush as they handed Y/n some chocolates, candies,  plushies and flowers.

Y/n, unlike Rin, did accept them all, but she wasn't excited for their gifts, she was still waiting for that one person to at least give her something on this special day.

The feeling was mutual.

Rin felt the urge to approach her and hand her his homemade box of chocolates, the dessert that he spent hours decorating it and making it look appealing and a bouquet of pink tulips that he chose for her. But he felt a hint of nervousness, what if she rejects me? Humiliate me in front of everyone?

As Y/n is now heading to her classroom, she is greeted by her best friend Kumi, "Hey- wow that's a lot of gifts!" Kumi couldn't help expressing her excitement for her own friend.

"I have some stocked in my locker too" Y/n said while she left all the stuff fall to her desk, feeling relieved as she began stretching her arms after carrying all the gifts.

"Can I have some of your chocolates? Pretty please!" Kumi asked as Y/n could clearly see some sparkles on Kumi's eyes.

Kumi immediately opened a box that was filled with chocolates. Kumi grabbed one and shoved it into her mouth, savoring the delightful chocolate. "Y/n these are really good, you should try some".

Kumi handed her the box offering her to grab one, but Y/n declined making Kumi frown, "C'mon it's really tasty!".

Y/n gaze landed on her hands "I didn't receive any from him" Y/n muttered, enough for Kumi to hear.

Kumi furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding the situation, "From who? oh! Wait what? he did not give you any?" Kumi now puts down the box on her desk as she steps closer to Y/n.

"Rin didn't give any today?" Kumi whispered then exclaimed "but Reo told me he would give you something for valentines day!"

"Maybe it's a lie" Y/n sighs as she takes a seat, slamming her head on the desk.

"C'mon don't be upset, maybe he is finding the right time to give it to you."

"I don't know Kumi."

Meanwhile with Rin, he was with his group of friends; Isagi, Bachira, Chigiri, Reo, Nagi, Shidou and Otoya.

Most of them were showing off their gifts from their fangirls, while Rin just stood there staring blankly at the floor, but Otoya interrupted him, "Yo Rin, where are your gifts? Aren't you the most popular from here? You should have more gifts than us combined!"

"I declined them all."

"WHAT?" Bachira, now glancing at Rin, hit his shoulder "You should've given your gifts to me!"