𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

I stood alone on the desolate surface of the moon, my immortal existence unaffected by the harsh vacuum of space or the residual Honkai energies that lingered here. For countless years, I had observed the Earth from this vantage point, watching as humanity faced its greatest challenges and triumphed against the Honkai. That girl- Kiana Kaslana, reminds me of someone...

Just who? I try to remember but all that comes to mind is a blurry face and an aching pain in my chest.

Across the many bubble universes on the branches of the Imaginary Tree, I'd met many like Kiana Kaslana. They always share similar fates- becoming the Finality of their worlds. However... this time was different; giving me the hope that perhaps these cycles are finally coming to an end.

It's been almost a year since this Kiana became the Herrscher of Finality, sealing herself on the moon to one day contain all of the Earth's Honkai energies on the Earth's lunar satellite. I haven't actually introduced myself to her just yet. I couldn't help but feel nervous for some reason... I'd never felt like this before, as far as I can remember.

"Who are you?" A familiar voice calls out, cautiously. It seems like I can't escape her gaze any longer.

"Hello, Kiana." I turn, facing her. Her starry, magenta eyes glare softly at me.

"You know my name? I've never seen you before until recently. You wander the moon's surface. You never do anything inherently dangerous other than just watching the planet from here. What do you want with my home?" She's suspicious, and rightfully so. I smile calmly at her.

"To be honest, I don't want anything other than you and your world to succeed." I sighed softly, my gaze drifting to the Earth, the blue jewel in the void of space.

"I have no desires of my own, no wishes to fulfill. I merely wished to ensure that your world, a world filled with hope and resilience, would succeed. I wanted to be here to witness the moment when you seal the Honkai and secure your world's future." Kiana's gaze softened, and a hint of understanding passed between us.

"You're not here to harm me or my world?" I shook my head earnestly, a small, easygoing smile graced my lips.

"No, I'm not a threat. I'm here as a silent witness, a guardian of sorts, who believes in the strength of humanity. I only wish to see your world thrive." Silence hung in our lunar surroundings as Kiana contemplated my words. She seemed to sense the sincerity in my voice, the genuine care I held for her world. Finally, she spoke, her voice carrying a sense of warmth.

"What's your name?" She asks me. Kiana's question caught me by surprise, and I found myself momentarily at a loss for words. It had been so long since I had last even used my original name. The people of the previous worlds I've been to had all decided to used some sort of title to call me.

"I... I don't remember my original name," I sheepishly confessed, my voice tinged with a hint of sadness and slight embarrassment.

"Time has eroded away my memories, and I've simply existed as an observer or guardian of sorts." I explained to her. Kiana's eyes softened with empathy, and she placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Then let's give you a new name." I nodded, touched by her kindness and determination.

"Thank you, Kiana." She pauses for a moment, as if searching for the perfect name. Finally, she meets my gaze with a warm smile.

"I'll call you..."

"(Y/..." Someone's... calling for me...

"(Y/N)..." Their voice sounds... familiar...