𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.3}

"Suddenly, Arush stopped the car after half an hour," Arden asked, confused about the surroundings, "Why did you stop the car?"

Arush whispered, "Can you speak slowly?"

"Why?" Arden asked in confusion.

Arush pointed to Zohe.

Arden turned to Zohe, who was sleeping peacefully beside the driving seat. She looked beautiful, like a kid

Arden eyes were glued to her angelic face

Arush calmly said, "I stopped here to bring breakfast."

"Okay, but fast. I don't like to wait," Arden said coldly.

"Yeah," he replied, internally rolling his eyes

Arush lefts

Arden took out his phone, but the battery had died. "Shit...this damn battery..." His eyes went back to Zohe, unable to stop staring at her beauty. Suddenly, she woke up.

"Where is Arush?" she said in a sleepy voice.

"He went somewhere," he replied, still looking at her with a neutral face.

Zohe asked, looking around

"Where, why did he leave?"

"For breakfast," Arden said, still staring at her.

Zohe said with curiosity in her voice, "Oh, okay. So forget that well, I want to ask something."

"What?" he raised his eyebrows.

Zohe asked curiously, "Why did you agree to marry a complete stranger like me?"

Arden wanted to gave harsh reply but instead he just said

"I can ask the same thing"

Zohe opens her mouth to say something but
Before she could say anything, Arush comes and takes his seat and handed food to her. "Oh, you woke up...take this."

"Did you bring—" Before she could finish, Arush interrupted her, saying in a funny manner, "I know, Sweet Bun  it's yours and Ziya's favorite. How could I forget my both favorite foods, or who knows where my dead body would have been found?"

"That's why I made you my friend," Zohra said, pulling his cheeks.

(Le Me = Wth why did I write it like sugary sweet friends? But what do I do, my damn brain is like this only. please Ignore😭even I want a friend like Arush)

They both were like this from childhood, so they didn't find anything wrong, but someone else did.

Arden said in his mind, "Oh, they started once again. It looks like Arush is her fiancé, not me... Wait, why do I care?"

"You all girls just want food...love isn't enough, it hurts my heart no one loves me" Arush said with a fake sad voice

Zohe said with a smile, "Let's go, start driving."

"Okay, ma'am," Arush replied

Arden asked with jealousy, "So you two seem so close?"

"2 jism 1 jaan hai," Zen said with a wink.

Arden asked, "What?"

"He is saying I and him are two bodies, one soul," and explained with a smile.

Arden was jealous at this point, he himself don't know.

Maybe it was because he never like to share what his is

Arden in pure jealousy, asked, "So when did you both meet, and how many years has it been since you both are friends? And he seems too close to you."

Arush interrupted Zohe and Arden's talks and said, "We reached."

And the three of them went inside the house. Suhana and side invited him with a smile and Amira rushed to Zohe and hugged her.

"Where were you, Suhana Aunty didn't let me go to you"
Amira cried to Zohe

Suhana sighs and says

"She didn't stop crying until you come"

Zohe wipes Amira's tears and went inside

Arden thought to himself, "Is this young girl her daughter? Wow so Technically, I'm her second husband, she isn't a virgin and what else is left to know"

Follow me for more.

Hope you all enjoy it.