𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.17}...

After a few days...

Zohe was feeling lifeless. She talked to Amira daily before Arden came; she would fall asleep and wake up after he left. She was avoiding him, and he was also busy with stuff.

Zohe's POV:

I sat on the bed and started crying. I can't do this anymore; I just cry for hours. These dreams make me remember that incident. After that incident, I stopped talking to my father, and I can't take it. He will not leave me. He wants me after abusing me and forcing himself on me. He can't have enough; he even stalks me. Suddenly, a message pops up.

Message:
You know I don't like when you cry for useless reasons. I didn't even like it when your second husband is near you. I hate to see that. It's been years. I am trying to get you, but you always get away from me. But now I can't bear it. You know how much I love to hurt you; it gives me satisfaction. I want to hear your scream when I kill your second husband. I want you to beg for your family life. You know that I can even take Amira away from you. Don't waste your tears; you will cry soon. Just wait a little more for me.
Love you, Sweety. 😘
Message Ends

This nightmare once again started. It's not new; this type of message comes. Now I can't handle anything; I just want to end everything. I just want to die. At first, I thought about Amira, but now I can't. It comes to someone else's life, Arden's life because of me. I don't want to ruin someone's life, I never already became the reason for his parents death but now I wouldn't hurt anyone or him,I take a knife from the kitchen, slit my wrist, and can't take it anymore. Then, I feel unconscious.

Arden's POV:

I reach home; the whole day, I was so busy. But I'm thinking, why hasn't she called or texted me? We were like this; she only messages me daily, asking if I reached the office, that's it. Maybe she is just lazy; she must have just watched TV the whole day, I guess. I knock on the door; no reply. She always puts the keys under the vase because whenever I come, she is always fast asleep, but today, they weren't there. Then, I knock on the door more aggressively; still, no reply.

"WTF is going on?"

Later I break the door.

I went inside, and it was dark. I switched on the light and shouted her name, but she didn't reply. I went inside my room and was shocked to see her on the floor; her blood was all over the floor. My heart stops; my mind also stops. I take pieces of cloth and wrap them around her wrist; I was continuously asking her to wake up. I was feeling scared; I don't know why, but my heart was getting heavy. I rush to the hospital, and the doc takes her with them.

After 17 Mins:

Doc said " She is weak because of blood loss, but don't worry, she will get fine. You should take care of her"

I nodded

"You can meet her now." Doc said

I went inside the room and sat beside her. What is going on? Why did she do this? What was the reason? Am I the reason? Am I being that bad and rude? Her condition is because of me. I did want revenge at first but not anymore at least Not like this , I did say so much stuff and get hyped up  But now I want to see her in good condition. I will not leave her or let her leave, but I want to know the reason. After some hours, she wakes up.

"Love, it's me, Arden." I said

Zohe's tears started falling.

" What happened?" Arden tries to hug her but she pushes him away

Zohe shouts " Why?"

Arden was confused

Zohe shouts and pushes him further away "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? ARE YOU MAD? PEOPLE DO SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO. WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?"

Arden shouts in anger "Why are you talking about dying? Aren't you happy I saved you? Why did you do that? If there is any problem, talk with me. Why are you taking your life? Did you think about Amira? How can she live without you?

Zohe started sobbing "I can't, handle it  I don't want to handle it; I just want to be free."

She has few hiccups while saying all this

"Drink this water." He gives her a glass of water.

Zohe replied "I don't want to; I just want to be alone. I can't."

"Drink it."  he forcefully makes her drink.

Arden ordered "Now tell me what happened."

Zohe didn't reply as the memories of the past flashed, and she started crying mess.

He hugs her, and she holds her tightly; her sobbing and hiccups stop. She fell asleep.

He tucks her in bed, and the whole night he sits beside her.

Follow me for more.