𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.30}...

After Months...

Zohe's P.O.V

This library is so good. It makes me happy, and before going back to his country, I will first make myself stable. I am feeling guilty for accusing him of a murder attempt. Amira woke up two months ago, and what she said made me shocked at that time. Amira said that the person who tried to kill her was not Arden , but Why did Arden go to that hotel?

Thinking of this, I suddenly get a call from Jia Well, Arush got married. He found someone just like him, crazy and all. They faced difficulties getting together, but now they are happy. Well, it's a different story.

I talk to jia. We aren't getting along well, but we talk a little daily, and I can say she is sweet and awesome too. Suhana is happy with Sid and their child, and Amira is healthy too. But the thing is, she is still weak; she hasn't fully recovered from trauma. She is in the hospital now, and tomorrow is my flight. I need to go now for packing my stuff. Well, I don't have to worry about Amira because suhana, sid, jia and Arush are here for her. Jia loves Amira so much. I sometimes get jealous, but I am happier to see it. I'm not going to give my marriage a chance. I'm going to find the person who tried to kill Amira.

Next Morning

I wake up with horror. I am late as I rush to the airport. Sid drops me at the airport. Sid bids me goodbye, and I sit on a flight. A few hours later, I found the air hostess talking about Riyaz. Well, it is not the Riyaz I'm thinking about. Riyaz and I met at the same library, and in this one year, we became close. He runs away from his studio and comes to my house because he is a singer and well-known. He was the one who forced me to continue my book "Sea Garden." Living with him is nice, and also being with him, I forget the pain I feel when I leave Arden. Riyaz is on a trip. I was in my thoughts, and suddenly, someone called me. I turn my head to the voice, and for sure, it was that jerk. He followed me here.

P.O.V Ends

Zohe sighs "Don't you think it is too much?"

"Oh, are you angry? Don't be like this." Riyaz smiles and ruffles my hair.

Zohe huffs in anger " Don't touch me, you jerk."

"And you fool, I am not a jerk. I am well-known, Riyaz. "He said proudly

"Don't forget I'm the one who shelters you when you run away from the studio many times."she bubbled.

Riyaz  said with Fake sadness" Oh, I'm sorry, Miss. I forgot..."

"Shut up and sleep."She said in irritation."

We always talk rudely, but we care about each other...

The flight lands, and I rush out. I don't want Riyaz here; he doesn't know about Arden; he just knows about Amira and someone trying to kill her. He knows I'm here to find the person who tried to kill Amira.

As I was rushing out, I saw a cafe. It's a fine place. I went inside to buy a coffee for myself and went roaming in the airport until my cab comes. Riyaz calls me, but I message him that I went to my friend's house. He doesn't stop replying and scolds me for going alone. As I was messaging him, suddenly I bump into someone. To my horror, it was Arden, and my whole coffee fell on the floor...
(╥﹏╥)My coffee... It's not time to cry for coffee. I don't want to face Arden right now. As I try to rush, but was stopped by harsh force on my wrist. It is my last day. I will miss you guys. Say my last goodbye to your family and friends. Don't forget to put chocolates on my grave. I will eat them, don't worry.

(AUTHOR  TO ZOHE = DON'T OVERREACT

Zohe = FINE)

Suddenly Arden pulls her towards him. Zohe makes a plan.

Zohe asks "what the heck... Who are you? Why did you hold my hand?"

Arden questioned in anger "Don't you know me?"

Zohe with hesitation turns her face from right to left.

Arden shrugged her towards him "But I know you well. You have run away from me before, but now I will not leave you... Love."

Zohe said"Leave me"

Suddenly, someone shouts Zohe's name.

Arden and Zohe turn to him.

" Riyaz."

Riyaz  went towards them "Leave her."

Arden asks "Who are you?",

Riyaz lied "I'm her fiance."

Zohe gets shocked.

Arden leaves her.

Zohe didn't take any chance and grabbed Riyaz's hands and rushed out. Before Arden could stop them, they vanish.

Follow me for more.