𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.33}

She was salt in his life, but when she disappeared, the flavor of his life became tasteless.

Zohe was in a cafe waiting for Arden; Riyaz also came with her.

Riyaz asked, "Can I ask why I am here and why you're telling me to do what you had said? And why did you make me wear fake hair and cop costume?"

Zohe said, "Just do as I said, then we will be able to go to India fast."

Riyaz asked, "Don't you want to have a tour of this country?"

Zohe replied, "No, I have already seen much."

Before Riyaz could reply, Arden appeared.

Riyaz asked, "Why is this guy here?"

Zohe said, getting annoyed, "Riyaz, I told you to have some patience and do as I say. I will tell you later what is happening."

Riyaz chuckled and said, "Okay, okay, I will have patience, my lady."

Arden said in jealousy, "I am not here to hear your talks."

Zohe replied, "I think we should go to Lily's house. Your costume looks so real."

Riyaz said, "Thanks, it is real. I took it from my friend's dad who is retiring now."

Zohe nodded.

They drove to Lily's house, and Zohe and Arden hid in the garden while Riyaz knocked on the door.

Lily opened it and got shocked to see them.

Lily mumbled in shock, "C---Cop."

Riyaz said, "Ma'am, are you Miss Lily?"

Lily asked, "Yes, but why are you here?"

Riyaz said, "Sorry, ma'am, but we have to arrest you for the crime of attempted murder."

Lily replied, "What? But I didn't kill anyone."

Riyaz said in seriousness, "We have seen footage, and it is seen that you were the one behind all this. You were the one who tried to kill Miss Zohe's sister."

Lily got scared. "It wasn't me," she said.

Riyaz replied, "Don't lie."

"I will tell you the truth. It wasn't me," Lily started crying.

As Lily started spilling the truth out, Zohe and Arden were recording it. Lily said that Raen pretended to be dead and wanted to take revenge on Zohe. Lily also said that she was upset that Arden left her because of Zohe, and she helped Raen with this crime.

After the confession, Arden and Zohe appeared in front of Lily.

Arden said in anger, "Why did you do this? I thought you were with me for years, so you would understand me."

Lily stayed silent, and the real cops appeared. Zohe had called them. Lily got arrested, and Raen was missing.

Zohe replied, "I think now I can go to India back."

Riyaz said seriously, "But still, the real criminal isn't caught yet. We should wait until he gets caught."

Zohe replied, "But—"

"Your fiancé is right, Miss Zohe," Arden said in anger.

Zohe said with a smile, ", Okay."

"Thank you, Mr—," Riyaz said, raising his eyebrows.

"Arden," Arden replied.

Riyaz asked with a smile, "Want to join us for dinner?"

Zohe replied in shock, "What?"

"Sure," he smirked as he looked at Zohe.

Zohe said, "But—"

Riyaz said in a little anger, "Zo, I think you have a fever or what... why are you getting annoying? Let me see."

Before Riyaz could put his hand on Zohe's forehead, Arden said, "Wait, let me see."

Riyaz was confused.

Arden said, "I mean, I just want to help."

Zohe replied in irritation, "No need, I'm fine."

They went to a restaurant, and it was awkward. Suddenly, Riyaz got a call.

Riyaz said, "Excuse me."

After his call

Zohe ask who it was and Riyaz said it's just his director

Zohe said," your winter shoot is coming, so that's why they have called you."

Riyaz said, "Yeah."

After Riyaz left for washroom, Arden called Zohe.

Zohe replied, "Hmm."

Arden said with seriousness, "Can't you stay? I mean, what did I do? We were so nice together, and it isn't my fault."

Zohe said, getting jealous, "Actually, we weren't meant to be together. You see, our lives are different. And also, you must be happy with your new fiancé."

Arden asked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Zohe said with jealousy, "Don't lie. I have seen that news."

Riyaz said with a smile, "Sorry, I took too much time."

Zohe said with a smile, "It's okay. I didn't wait; I just started eating."

Riyaz said, "Yeah, I know that idiot," while ruffling her hair.

"Hey, don't do that. How many times have I said that?" Zohe replied in irritation.

"Zo—," before Arden could reply, Zohe interrupted.

Zohe said, "Riyaz, I am having a headache. I am going to the hotel."

Riyaz replied, "Okay, you want me to drop you."

Zohe turn him down and said that she is better off alone

Follow me for more.