𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.31}...

Arden's P.O.V

It's been a month since. Zohe had run away every time I tried to catch her. When I found out she was coming here from India, I was so happy. But my happiness flew away when I saw her fiancé, and how could she forget me? She is lying... But first, I need to check where she went, and I even forgot to check the camera footage. Well, I stole them from the cops. This whole months, I tried to find the murderer who tried to kill Amira, but how smart he is, he didn't leave one clue out. And I hired some people to steal the footage, and they did a great job.

Meanwhile...

Zohe's P.O.V

Riyaz asked "Who was he?"

Zohe huffs "It's been an hour since you are asking the same question again and again..."

Riyaz said "then tell me."

Zohe replied"Please, Riyaz... Go and irritate Aunty, not me."

Riyaz mentioned "she will kill me; that's why I ran away, and I don't have any place to go. And you were coming here, so I thought it would be a great idea for my holidays".

Zohe corrected"You haven't taken holidays; you ran away."

Riyaz replied" Ya ya... But see, you are my sweet little buddy. Can't you help me one more time?"

Zohe sighs "Ok, fine. Now stop this; I'm hungry."

Riyaz said "Me too, but I'm feeling guilty. I shouldn't have left my mom alone at home. I will call her now."

Zohe replied "Good that, like my bro."

Riyaz again ruffles her hair.

Zohe said in anger "stop yaar. I'd like it."

Suddenly, I get a call from one of the cops.

"Hello."

Zohe ask "yes, I'm here. What happened?"

" Mam, the footage you asked for has been stolen by someone."

"What do you mean?" She gets Confused

"We are sorry, ma'am."

Before Zohe could speak, they cut the call. This rude, idiotic cope

I rushed out from there, not before saying to Riyaz that I'm going out for work, but he also joins me.

P.O.V Ends

Zohe went to the police station and she fought with cops there about how they cannot take care of evidence, and Riyaz tried to stop her.

Zohe asked "Does your police station have cameras? Then give me the footage."

"We already saw it; nothing is there."

Zohe replied  "What? Let me see then."

Zohe takes the footage and watches it. She sees the car, and she knew who it was

Zohe replied going out "Riyaz, I think you should leave. I'm going somewhere."

Riyaz said "Ok, but don't get into some trouble, and most importantly, don't give someone trouble."

Zohe replied "Yeah, go now."

Zohe rushes to Arden's house.

She parks the car and goes to the house; it was close.

She bangs on the door.

Arden's P.O.V

Now, who is at the door... Firstly, my head is paining, and now this.

I go downstairs and harshly open the door.

Follow me for more. 😊