𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.15}...

Zohe went inside the room, and suddenly someone grabbed her from behind.

"Love, are you jealous that I didn't call you my wife in front of my Lilly? "Arden asked, looking into her eyes with a smirk.

"Stop your nonsense. I'm hungry. If I don't get food, I will eat you. "she said with an angry face."

Arden pinched her nose.

"Stop touching me. "She snapped his hand away in anger.

Arden smirked and replied "I will"

Zohe tried to push him away, but it didn't work.

"You look beautiful today."he said while pulling her towards him.

"What type of man are you? You hate me, then why are you calling me love and behaving like a real couple? You have Lily; at least, don't cheat with her. You disgust me." she said in anger.

"Because I want you to fall in love with me. So when I leave you, I want to see tears in your eyes. I want to see you break down. I want to see you as a lifeless soul. That's what I'll do, and this hole is created by you only. The one who calls me a beast was you. "he said in a husky voice.

Zohe bitter laughs "You know, today I lost my hope. Hope that someone will love me, hope that after going through this much, I will now live a happy life. But what I get is a beast, a person who didn't value love. I wish to God that one day you love someone, and that someone leaves you. Beasts like you don't deserve my love, no, they don't deserve anyone's love."

Arden was quiet, her words hit him in the heart, and he leaves her.

Zohe rushed to the washroom, started crying, and sobbing. Her eyes were red, and she had dark circles. She endured his behavior for so many days. After taking a shower and changing, she went downstairs. Some smell hit her nose; she went to the fruit basket, took an apple, and, as she was about to leave:

Arden Warned her "Don't eat it or else."

"Why can't I? Now I have to ask you if I should eat or not?" Zohe replied in anger

" Okay, eat. Then maybe we have to go to the dentist because that apple is artificial."he laughed.

Zohe was embarrassed and didn't say anything. Arden put the dishes on the table.

Arden asked "Now, do you want to eat or not?"

Zohe didn't reply and sat at the dining table. The dinner went silent.

After 10 minutes, she took a walk in the garden and then went to the bedroom. Arden was already sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap.

"Will you sleep on the bed? "Zohe asked in confusion.

"Yeah, it's my bed." Arden said

"Okay, fine" zohe shrugged.

Then she took some pillows and started putting them between them.

" What are you doing? "he asked in confusion.

Zohe replied "Border!"

"What? "arden looked at the border in even more confusion.

"You will not cross this border."she ordered.

"I don't like it." Arden said and rolled his eyes.

He threw the pillows on the ground. She put them back, and he threw them again.

"Stop behaving like a child. "Zohe said in irritation.

"You're behaving like a child, not me. And you should listen to me." Arden huffs i anger

Zohe asked "Why would I listen to you?"

"Okay, then you will regret it." Arden warned her

Zohe laughed and said "you are saying to me I will regret it."

"Don't forget, your daughter can get hurt just by your stupidity. "He shrugged.

"Fine, whatever. If it wasn't for Ziya, I would have to kill you." she said in anger.

"cute"he mumbled.

Zohe then ignored him and went to sleep.

After 1 hour, Arden's POV:

I finished my work, put my laptop on my desk, and went to the washroom to change. Wearing casual clothes, I came out and saw moonlight falling on Zohe's beautiful face. She looked like a small baby, smiling. What am I doing? She is not someone who deserves my love; she isn't even my type. And I can see she has many lovers; she isn't innocent at all. But the fact that she is beautiful, I can't change it.

I turned off the lights and went to sleep beside her. Carefully watching her, she had something I couldn't pinpoint, but something was attracting me toward her. I'm sure it's my fate, but my fate is rude, just taking all the good stuff and giving me sad things. Losing my parents was so hurtful and sad. I was hopeless. My uncle tried to take my dad's business, but I was smarter than him. That's how my behavior changed. This cruel world did everything I wished wouldn't have happened, and that's how I became rude, cruel. No one loves me. Lily betrayed me, but my heart would not process it, and I still allowed her to be with me. But today, something was different. My whole concern was Zohe. I couldn't pay attention to Lily; I didn't want to. I was thinking about Zohe only. Then Arden fell asleep.

Follow me for more.