𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.6}

Zohe POV

Someone tapped my shoulder, and my red flags went up; I started beating that person and suddenly realized it was Arush

"Ooo... that was strong. What do you eat?"

Arush replied with pain in his voice

"Sorry, did it hurt?" Zohe asked, getting worried for him.

Arush looks at her, he was gonna reply that he is ok but when he saw her eyes, he knew something was off

He asked

"Wait, did you cry? Why are your eyes red and swollen?"

"Nothing... just fever and a headache," she replied with a dull voice.

"Let's go," he said, grabbing her.

Zohe asked in a confused voice "Where?"

Arush winked and said," garden such a romantic place."

"You like to wink so much; I will break those eyes," Zohe said in irritation, making Arush laugh.

In the garden, Arush asked, "I wanna scream For real, My life is such a mess"

"Shh, Arush, don't say it loud. You know I don't want anyone to know we are here," she said, making him quiet.

"Okay, we'll talk about it later. Let me tell you a fact," Arush said, moving towards her.

"Yes," Zohe replied.

Arush said, "You know how I am"

She raise her eyebrows and replied

"What do you mean!?"

Arush huffs and replied "you should say I'm handsome, come on yaar girls die on me"

Zohe started laughing.

Arush looked at her and said, " why are you laughing?"

"Just how your face reacts makes me laugh , such a joker face and you call yourself handsome anyway So what about your business trip? I thought you went on that trip; that's why I didn't call you to come to my wedding... Mr Arush" she said

"Don't call me that. I'm your best friend, not your boss," Arush said proudly.

"Okay," she giggled.

"What's this red mark on your hand? Did someone hurt it? No one in this house will ever do such a thing except him. Did Arden hurt you?"

Arush asks but Zohe silence was frustrating him

Later he just sighs and gives up

"Why aren't you answering? Okay, whenever you want to share, I will always be there for you," he asked, looking into her eyes.

Zohe replied, "Hmm, thank you."

Arush smiles, and tries to make her laugh. They talked a little, and suddenly, her head fell on Arush shoulder.

Arush stayed like a statue for a few mins , it was such a beautiful moment for him

Later he picked her up in his arms and said, "I will make sure that nothing bad happens to you. I will always be at your side. Even if we aren't lovers, you are still my best friend."

Arden's POV:

I can't sleep; all I think about is that Girl. Who is she? I found a list of many people who came to the party, but her name wasn't on the list. As I was thinking, I saw Zohe talking and laughing with Arush. This is the first time I saw her laughing, but with that stupid Arush. I saw her head on his shoulder, and he picked her up in his arms, making my blood boil. I went downstairs, and we faced each other; Arush was holding her, and her face was hidden in his chest.

Arush said with neutral face, "Arden, I want to go. Please move from my way."

He has always been a polite person

"I will drop her," Arden replied seriously.

"I said to move," Arush said in the Sharp voice. Arush didn't like someone stopping him in any of his work.

"I will not. I'm her future husband. I can take care of her," Arden said, a smirk forming on his face.

"I don't think you need to. I'm with her, and that's enough for her. You don't need to worry," Arush said, looking into his eyes, giving him a warning to step aside.

Arden said, "If you don't give her, then..."

Arush asked, "Then what?"

Arden shrugged and said, "Look at her; she is sleeping in peace. I will shout and wake her up."

Arush was angry

He asked, "Are you threatening me?"

Arden said, "Yes, if that's what you think," and he smirked. Arush looks at him with anger but he can't do anything he gave her to Arden;

As Arden holds her in his Arms and was. About to leave when Arush stops him

"You better be careful with her"

Hearing this Arden Turns and Smiles

"I know how to treat Things which are mine"

Arush was furious

"She is human , better be in limits"

Arden just smirks and He took Zohe to her room.

Arden said, "She looks like a koala," and he smiled.

He was about To leave but he Stops

"It isn't Better to threaten people"

She said in half sleep

Arden was shock

"Are you awake"

He asks

"Do I seem dead, Better never break my sleep With your Voice it's just hurt my ears when I heard you"

She said

Arden rolls his eyes and left the room leaving her alone

Follow me for more.