𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.26}...

The next day, Zohe reluctantly went to the doctor's office, While at the clinic, Zohe received a call from Suhana, and she decided to share everything that had happened the previous night.

As Zohe narrated the events, Suhana's response made her go silent. Suhana expressed happiness about Zohe and Arden's relationship, teasing her about when they would have a baby. However, Zohe's joy turned into a sudden realization when she remembered Arden's words about leaving her after a year. Doubts and insecurities flooded her mind, wondering if Arden's sweetness was genuine or just a prelude to causing her pain later on.

Arden suddenly appeared and asked Zohe to sit in the car. During the ride, Zohe remained silent, contemplating her feelings and the uncertain future of their relationship.

As they reached home, Zohe started ignoring Arden, creating an atmosphere of tension. Arden, feeling irritated, decided to confront her. Zohe was engrossed in watching a movie when Arden entered.

Arden: "I want to talk."

Zohe: "Hmm." Her focus remained on the TV.

Arden, growing impatient, turned off the TV.

Zohe: "What now? What do you want?"

Arden: "I want to talk."

Zohe: "About what?"

Arden: "About your past."

Zohe: "Why do you want to hear?"

Arden: "Because now you belong to me."

Zohe: "I am not a thing, and I belong to myself, not you or Raen." Her anger was evident.

Arden: "Tell me. I just want to help you. I am with you. Please." He pleaded, sitting beside her and grabbing her hand.

Zohe: "But..."

Arden: "No 'buts.' I am the one who saved you. If I wanted to hurt you, I would have left you with Raen. But I didn't, because I want to help you."

Zohe sighed, recalling the day her father revealed his identity that he is her real dad. At that time, Amira was just a few months old, and their family initially seemed blissful. However, Zohe's joy turned to despair when her father insisted on marrying her to Raen.

After the wedding, Raen's abusive nature emerged, shattering the once-happy family. Zohe endured torment until she decided to divorce him, but Raen's pursuit persisted. Sharing her painful past with Arden, Zohe found solace in his understanding and determination to protect her from the haunting shadows of her history.

Arden felt a surge of sadness and hugged her.

"Love, don't cry. I'm with you, and no one will dare to touch you or hurt you. Do you believe me?"

Zohe just remained silent and she just excused herself and went to bed

"I will never let anyone, not even myself, hurt you from now on. I don't know why, but you are special to me. I don't want to lose you, and I will make sure that Raen will die in prison. I promise."

He joined her in sleep, determined to protect Zohe and erase the painful memories of her past.