Introduction Arlo's Boo! - Marissa and Cleo

Friendship between Arlo, Marissa, and Cleo

Arlo met Marissa and Cleo when they were 10 years old. Arlo went outside with a soccer ball- they kicked it around a few times and as they were leaving Marissa and Cleo approached them and asked if they could play too. From that day on they were inseparable. They eventually went to the same school and then the same college.

The three of them complement each other, they grew up in a very similar environment, they are each other families and their relationship is more of 3 siblings than actual friends.

They have agreed to never be rommies.

Arlo "came out" to Cleo first, since he always had a strong sense of identity. During those 4 years of college Cleo and Marisa were the only ones who addressed Arlo with their right pronouns and helped them express themselves in a healthy way.

The day after Arlo, Cleo, and Marissa met, they stood awake all night playing video games, they thought it was perfect and they wished it could last forever (in a way it did.)

Arlo and Marissa want to have a small business, store in San Francisco. They'll sell crochet pieces for pets and plants.

Cleo and Arlo

first time getting wasted was at their first college party- since then Arlo does not drink. Cleo and Arlo don't remember much of that night but they know they stole a plant and took it to Arlo's apartment and there they called Marissa a thousand times so Cleo could sing to her.

Cleo and Arlo had never fought.

Cleo and Arlo spend most of their hangouts in silence. They do parallel play, Arlo will knit and Cleo will play the guitar.

Cleo and Arlo love sharing food, they always split a plate whenever they eat out.

Cleo and Arlo share a Google document folder where they upload meme pictures of themselves and use them regularly on their WhatsApp conversations.

Cleo and Arlo don't think too much of them not sharing deep, important moments. They like to know they share quick, quiet, and peaceful experiences.

Marissa and Arlo

bicker from time to time. The first time Marissa and Arlo had a fight it lasted a year (their junior year)- they didn't remember how the fight started or ended. Since then Marissa and Arlo agreed that all heated arguments have to be solved right there and then- nothing can be dragged.

Marissa and Arlo do feel like they have a special bond because of their similarities with the relationship they have with their parents- they both feel like emotional orphans.

When Arlo broke their leg trying to skate, Marissa took them to the hospital by themselves because they were too scared to get in trouble with their parents. The hospital called their parents anyway, they were 14.

When Marissa told Arlo she liked Cleo they were smoking their first joint at the curb of some street.- Arlo was and still is their biggest supporter.

Relationship between Marissa and Cleo

Marisa and Cleo grew up in the same building and went to the same middle school- Eventually, Marisa and Cleo fell in love by senior year.

They have an open relationship- with no current other links.

They both love small romantic daily gestures. They fight about some house chores, who ate something and leaves nothing for the other, the number of clothes left lying on the floor (they both leave clothes on the floor)

They are both very interested in space, astrology, and crystals.

They love to cook together.

They want to get married when they turn 50.

Marissa's Introduction

Name: Marissa

Gender: Cis Woman

Pronouns: She

Signs: Taurus Sun, a Virgo Moon, and Rising in Aquarius.

Born: May 10, 1997

Marissa is

Marisa is the "I told you so" type of friend- not in a brutal honesty type of way, she just always knows what is going to happen!

She likes plans and organization and sometimes she gets tired of all the goofy things Cleo and Arlo do, but she finds their goofyness teachable at the end.

Hobbies

She plays the piano, babysits cats for fun, and leads a small book club- who is her child but always ends up in more stress and frustration than something that brings her joy- but she also enjoys ranting about it, she says it adds spice to her life.

Work

She is in HR. She doesn't love it- but she is good at it, it seemed like she had no other choice.

She studied Psychology, went to work at a bank as an intern and now she works in the HR team for the same bank.

She feels okay not being super passionate about her job. It makes her think she has more time to be passionate about what matters in life, which for her is Cleo and Arlo. Family.

She is the one who earns the most.

Family

She doesn't speak to her parents because they don't approve of her relationship with Cleo.

Cleo's Introduction

Name: Cleo

Gender: nonbinary

Pronouns: He/they

Signs: Sagittarius Sun, a Cancer Moon, and Rising in Libra.

Born: November 26, 1997

Cleo is

Cleo is like the funny uncle who always brings weird gifts and has cool, cooky plans.

He is very impulsive, he cries at everything, and he is a bit mystic.

Hobbies

He skates, makes music made of street noises he records while walking, and has been working on the same script for a one-act play since high school.

He collects rocks.

Work

As a day-to-day worker, he is a stylist at a pet shop and is always working at small restaurants and coffee shops.

He doesn't know what he would like to do besides that- but he does think about it because money-wise he feels he is always on a tighter budget than Marisa and Arlo.

He quit college-

Family

Cleo's dad is alive and they have a very deep, sentimental relationship- they love to have special traditions, and they both miss Cleo's mom A LOT.