Pancakes and Blueberry Ferret Edition

Bedroom_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_Morning

"Come on, Arlo!" Gwen holds Pancakes, their cinnamon ferret, in the air. Pancake's stretched body waddles, he is wearing a red harness.

"I said no!" Arlo grabs Pancakes and places him on the floor carefully. Pancakes runs towards the living room- their sibling Blueberry runs after the leash that drags across the floor.

"AARGH! Blueberry, no!" Arlo walks behind them.

"But- but-" Gwen floats and follows Arlo "He will have so much fun! They will have so much fun!"

Livingroom_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_Morning

Arlo grabs Pancakes and frees them from the harness, they kiss him on the forehead and place Pancakes inside a covered cat bed on top of the couch.

Pancakes springs out of the bed, jumps onto the floor, and runs through a plastic tube, Blueberry follows after him. Their tiny paws scratch the floor.

Arlo sits on the couch and grabs their knitting needles.

"You could knit them a small sweater for the outside!"

"Gwen- They don't want to go to the outside, they are safe here."

Gwen looks at Pancakes and Blueberry jump into each other, playfully wrestling on the floor.

Her eyes tear- she looks back at Arlo.

I can't believe I can feel her stair. How does she even do it...

They look up to see her tearing eyes.

"You can be so dense sometimes Gwen." Arlo stands up and grabs the red harness, they walk up to Pancakes and put it on him. Arlo grabs a purple harness from the hanger on the wall, they grab Blueberry and place it on her.

Arlo grabs the leashes, they look at Gwen.

"You know I don't want to go out because it is dangerous for you, not them, right?"

Gwen nods, she cleans her tears.

"Ok." They sigh "Are you sure then?"

She nods again.

"If you feel tired- or too wither, you need to tell me?" Arlo walks a couple of steps closer to Gwen "You have to tell me, you promise?"

Gwen nods "I promise."

Arlo extends the leashes to Gwen, she grabs them and smiles. They open the door and head outside the apartment.

*** I just want to add a tiny sketch I did of Gwen, Pancakes and Blueberry <3 
I hope you are enjoying their little adventures so far.

*** I just want to add a tiny sketch I did of Gwen, Pancakes and Blueberry <3 I hope you are enjoying their little adventures so far