Boredom

Living room_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_ Late Afternoon

"Arrrrghhh! So. Boreeeed..." Gwen floats upside down on the couch while Arlo knits, Pancakes and Blueberry nap by their side.

Gwen turns over and pets Pancakes on their forehead "Did Marissa answer?"

Arlo picks up their phone, the screen lights up. They shake their head.

"Two friends, none of them answer- nothing to do."

Bedroom_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_ Late Afternoon

She floats up to the bedroom window. "It's actually a nice day out!"

"Arlo?!"

"Yeah, I heard you- its nice out" they continue to knit.

Living room_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_ Late Afternoon

"How come you're not bored?" Suddenly Gwen floats and looks straight into Arlo's face, they blush.

"Gwen!" they move her head gently away. "I have needles here, be careful!" they shake the knitting needles in the air.

"Dying again would be at least something," she says to herself while returning to float upside down on the couch.

Arlo puts their knitting down. "Ok. What do you want to do then?"

Her eyes spark "Anything?"

"Sure... Anything"

"Maybe we could-"

"BESIDES- going outside in the sun."

"You're no fun!"

"You know the rules, they aren't even my rules, they are your rules..." Arlo picks up the knitting.

"Fine... stupid withering..."

Arlo's cell phone chimes, Gwen floats towards it fast and picks it up "Is Cloe! They can come over!"

Kitchen_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_ Late Afternoon

"UUUU, we will bake!" Gwen floats to the kitchen, opening cabinets, taking out trays and ingredients. "and watch movieeees!"

Living room_Arlo and Gwen's Apartment_ Late Afternoon

"Crisis adverted..." Arlo says towards themselves.

"I'll even make your favorite" Gwen appears next to Arlo's cheek and gives it a peck.

"The needles Gwen!" Arlo's face flushes.

She giggles back to the kitchen. Arlo looks at her, shakes their head, and smiles. Back to knitting it is.