Information+Character Introduction

Hey Guys,
This is my Second book, again for my ult group Seventeen.
It is going to be a Werewolf AU. Basically Alpha Omega verse. I have not come across many stories of Seventeen's werewolf type. So I decided to make one :D

Information you need to know about Werewolves:-
A Werewolf is human who can shapeshift into a wolf. There are cases where the human can transform into a wolf whenever he wants or sometimes it can transform only at the full moon. In this story they can transform into a wolf whenever they want. In Werewolf world there are three types of wolves Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alpha is a higher rank followed by Beta and lastly the Omegas.

TRUEBLOOD ALPHA:-
Trueblood Alphas are born when both the parents are Alpha's. They are the rarest form of Alpha. Since childhood they start showing their violent and scary dominance. When they use their Alpha voice even the Alpha has to submit in front of them.

ALPHA:-
The Alpha werewolves are typically the leaders of a werewolf pack and are more powerful than all other werewolves. Even if a pack consists of a Trueblood Alpha, the Alpha is designated as the leader since they have the leadership qualities in them. They demand respect and are in position to exile, banish or even kill those who doesn't show it.

BETA:-
The second type of werewolf is the Beta werewolf, the most common form of werewolf. They are members of a pack, and are led by the Alpha werewolves. Beta werewolves have glowing blue or yellow eyes when agitated.

OMEGA:-
The third type known, and the lowest level of werewolf, is the Omega werewolf. These are lone werewolves who do not have a position in a pack. They are mostly used for making pups. Male Omegas are rare and even the male omegas can breed. They are mostly used as a target by arrogant Alphas just for their fun.

ELDER'S:-
Elders of the pack are filled with wisdom and renowned strength. They are the people to whom Alpha's usually go for advice. They are respected as much as an Alpha by the entire pack

PACKS:-
A pack is where the Werewolves congregate in groups. The pack is lead by the Head Alpha and his wife also known as the "Luna". The head alpha makes sure that his pack is safe from all the danger that could possibly arise.

This is all about werewolves.

Now about this story:-
In this story the main ship will be SeokSoon(Seokmin×Soonyoung). It is a Seventeen Werewolf AU it's just that main focus will be on Seoksoon. I am really sorry to the Seoksoo and Soonhoon shippers, I myself am a big Soonhoon and Seoksoo enthusiast but SeokSoon also has my heart, their moments from the green room can't be forgotten💀... And i really really love them as a couple, also I have never come across any books about them so I wanted to make one dedicated to my favourite duo :D
Other ships that will appear are:-
Jihancheol (Seungcheol×Jeonghan×Joshua)
MinWon (Mingyu×Wonwoo)
JunHao (Junhui×Minghao)
Verkwan (Vernon×Seungkwan)
Jichan (Jihoon×Chan)

Bestfriend Duo's/Trio's:-
Seokhao (Seokmin×Minghao)
Boochan (Seugkwan×Chan)
Seokhan (Seokmin×Jeonghan)
Jihan (Joshua×Jeonghan)
Cheolgyu (Seungcheol×Mingyu)
Soonhui (Soonyoung×Junhui)
Seokgyuhao (Seokmin×Mingyu×Minghao)

They discover about their mates when they turn 18. The day they turn 18 the wolf inside them shouts "MATE" if their chosen mate is near them. If they are not near them they have to wait until they meet them. Everyone have their chosen mate which is chosen by the Moon Goddess herself. If someone goes against the mate bond then they are thrown out of the pack and have to suffer the consequences.
Soonyoung is a Trueblood Alpha which by definition is the rarest form of Alpha. Soonyoung is the aggressive type and when he meets his mate Seokmin it's like he put a spell on him. Seokmin at first doesn't believe Soonyoung that they are mates but after one year when he turns 18 he realises Soonyoung was right all along and returns his Love that Soonyoung had been giving him since he knew about their mate bond.