Omega's in danger

Seungcheol and Joshua left the room when Joshua felt better.

The hallways were packed with students that were leaving as it was the end of their school hours.

Every girl in the hallway was eyeing the male besides Seungcheol with jealousy in their eyes.

Joshua felt nervous and small under their gaze.

He could feel their gaze onto him. How could he not when they were practically boring their eyes into the back of his head.

Joshua felt a squeeze on his hands. He looked at the male besides him who didn't bat an eye at him.

Did I mention that they were holding hands while leaving the school. Oh now I did.

Joshua felt himself relaxed as they were now out of the school.

Seungcheol looked at the ethereal male beside him and couldn't help but feel lucky to have him as his mate.

Joshua turned towards his mate and found him staring at him.

Heat rushed to his cheeks and he looked down feeling shy all of sudden.

He didn't feel like this with anyone not even with Seokmin.

Sure being in presence of Seokmin made him feel a certain type of way.

But with Seungcheol it was different. He couldn't describe this feeling he got whenever Seungcheol looked at him or touched him like he is made of porcelain glass.

Nonetheless he liked it.

Seungcheol looked at Joshua who had faint tint of pink adorning his cheeks and chuckled internally cooing at his adorable mate.

"Joshua are you okay?"

"U-um y-yeah I am"

"You don't have to be nervous around me Josh. Is it ok if I call you that?"

"Yes I like it" Thankfully he didn't stutter this time.

"Good, so let's go home. I'll leave you at your pack"

"Uh you don't need to. I'll be okay going by myself"

"No not on my watch. I have made a word with your pack members that I'll be the one dropping you by"

"Um but it would be a waste of time for you"

"It is not a waste of time if I am spending it with one of my mates"

Joshua smiled

"Um are you upset with Jeonghannie"

"Yeah a little bit, he could have spend some time with us but no he chose to go with that little Alpha. Is he that important to him", said Seungcheol annoyed.

"Um you know you should be thankful that Jeonghan isn't here. If he would listen you speaking about Seokmin like that he wouldn't appreciate it"

"What will he even do about it. And why is even Seokmin so important to him not only him but everyone are so fond of him. Even Soonyoung. I still can't believe Soonyoung spoke to me in a rude way. He didn't speak to me in that tone once and now he did only because of Seokmin"

"Seokmin is precious to everyone in his pack. More precious to Jeonghan. He practically raised him after Seokmin turned 5 and Jeonghan was 7 that time"

"What do you mean by raised him where was his mother?"

"I don't know much but Seokmin's mother used to always go somewhere leaving Seokmin behind, his father used to go early and come home late from his work. So Jeonghan used to take Seokmin to his house. And since then they both have developed this Mother-Son relationship"