Worried for YOU

The Luna, Seokmin and Joshua all reached the medical room to see Jeonghan attending Minghao's scratches he had received during the fight with the rogues.

Seokmin quickly went near the bed Minghao was laying on and asked if he was okay.

Joshua got jealous by it, even Seokmin himself was a little injured still he had to care for Minghao. Can't he for once think about himself? Was all Joshua could think of.

Minghao gave a small bow towards the Luna once he noticed her presence. Because Seokmin surrounded around his vision he couldn't see anyone that's present in the room.
He turned his to the voice that seemed to be off Joshua.

"Seokmin I think even you should tend yourself as you still have some injuries on you"

"Joshua hyung is right Seok, stop worrying about me I am alright. Jeonghan hyung is doing his job",said Minghao as he wanted Seokmin to care a little about himself as well.

After listening to Minghao, Seokmin made his way towards the another bed that was present in the room.

Luna was amused seeing them, she came forward towards Minghao and asked if he was okay.

Being an Omega herself, she was proud of Minghao Fighting for himself and also helping his bestfriend who was Alpha twice the stronger than him.

She knew Minghao was a fiesty Omega who would never willingly submit himself towards others but would fight and take a stand for himself rather than being a coward.

"Are you okay Minghao?, I know it must hurt but please take care of yourself and know that we all are proud of you"

Minghao smiled at her and thanked her and then there was Seokmin who also felt proud for some reason.

Joshua was burning in jealousy seeing their interactions and there was Jeonghan who was observing everything silently.

The head Alpha and Jihoon had increased their patrolling towards the borders of their pack and Jihoon had also informed about the urgent meeting to the elder's of the Red moon pack.

✯✯✯✯

It was the next morning. Everyone got ready to start their day.

Minghao and Seokmin both were completely healed from the injuries they received.

They all the Cresent moon pack and midnight moon packs students headed towards the university

Vernon, Seungkwan and Chan all asked Seokmin and Minghao about their health and Seungkwan being the curious cat also asked them how did the rogues looked liked and how was like fighting them?.

Seokmin chuckled at his curiosity and answered him, "why Seungkwan ah do you also want to experience something like that"

Seungkwan shuddered at the thought of encountering with a rogue and replied to him saying, "no thanks i would rather not"

Everyone laughed hearing his response.

"You all are surely taking this everything lightly but it's not this light as it seems to be. There has to be a reason that they attacked us after so many years.",said Jihoon getting serious.

"Yeah if you give it a thought this was very sudden, and how did they know about Seokmin hyung and Minghao hyung would be there" - Vernon

"Yeah and why did they attacked only them why not the whole pack"

"I think they wanted something from them?", said Seungkwan unsure.

Though they all dismissed the topic and started talking about something different.
Jihoon and Seokmin were still thinking about what Seungkwan said.