"We are happy for you hyung's"

Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua all three were still in the woods getting to know each other better.

Seungcheol found both of his mates pretty and beautiful.

He couldn't take his eyes off from both Jeonghan and Joshua.

Speaking of Joshua he didn't hear from the male still.

He assumed he is just shy and can't get himself involved into the conversation him and Jeonghan were having.

"Um Joshua are you okay?"

"Huh?. Oh yeah yeah I am okay"

Joshua himself didn't know that he was okay or no.

He just told this to not to make them worry about him.

"Oh okay"

"Please talk to us Joshua. Do you not like the idea of us three being mates?" - Seungcheol.

Joshua again went in deep thoughts
He pondered onto the question asked by Seungcheol.

Yes he felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of having two mates at the same time.

He didn't even know how poly relationships work.

"Umm to be honest, i am still under processing this that i don't have one but two mates. It's new for me"

"I can understand Joshua. It's new for us as well. But if we give each other a chance i think we can make this work out", said Seungcheol hopefully looking towards them both.

"Yes if we make efforts i believe this will work for us", said Jeonghan.

Seungcheol smiles towards Jeonghan and then they both looked at Joshua anticipatingly waiting for his answer.

Joshua just looked down unable to look at his now mates.

Joshua's wolf was disappointed in him, he wanted to speak to his mates, his wolf was overjoyed by the fact that he had two mates that would protect him.

Shu-shu decided to take over as he knew his human wouldn't take an initiative.

(Further this would be Shu-shu Joshua's wolf that is speaking with Seungcheol and Joenghan)

Joshua's eyes turned brown and he looked towards his mates,

"Hey, I am Shu-Shu, Joshua's wolf"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan bowed towards him,

"Hi, I am Seuncheol an Alpha and your mate", Seungcheol smiled and Shu-Shu blushed shaking his hands

"I am Jeonghan as you know"

Shu-Shu was shy, more shy than his Human himself. But that didn't stop him coming out to engage with his mates as he knew that Joshua was still into Seokmin. 

Shu-Shu didn't like that, he wasn't attracted to Seokmin but it was only Joshua.

"I am sorry on behalf of my Human, he tends to be shy so that is why he didn't engage into a conversation with you both"

"Oh you don't have to be sorry, we can completely understand"

"Shu-Shu if you are done, i would like to take over. You are embarrassing me" - Joshua

"I am not embarrassing you, you didn't even start a conversation with them" - Shu-Shu

"But i am usually shy with new people" 

"Jeonghan is not new, and Seungcheol seems kind"

"I know that but its just overwhelming at once knowing that you have two partners now"