JH Birthday celebration

The pack members of the Crescent moon pack started helping with the decorations as soon as they heard that it is Jeonghan's birthday tomorrow.

Seungcheol had called for some members from his own pack so the work can be completed faster and they can look into other stuff required as well.

The members of the Red moon pack immediately agreed to help. As it is their future Luna's birthday after all.

Jeonghan and Minghao had returned from somewhere and noticed the Chaos in their pack.

People were running here and there. The decorations were lying on the ground.

There was too much happening.

They both looked at each other confused.

They saw Seokmin going somewhere with a big bag in his hands.

They called him towards them.

Seokmin looked at them panicking. He is not good with lies.

If he lies he immediately gets caught because of the nervousness visible on his face.

And these both were his favourite humans. Who knew him better than he himself.

He looked around to see if there was anyone who could save him but to his bad luck there was no one but the pack members who were helping in decorations.

He dejectedly went towards Jeonghan and Minghao.

"Oh hyung and Hao, where were you both?. The kids were asking for their Hannie", he said

"Leave that aside and first tell me what is going on here?. Who are these people, they certainly don't look like members of our pack"

Seokmin sighed. This was the question he was afraid of. What will he answer?

How will he tell Minghao that this is for the surprise party they are planning for their beloved Jeonghan hyung.

He was biting his nails out of nervousness. A habit of his.

He was thinking of how to communicate with Minghao without letting Jeonghan know.

That's when he heard a voice in his head.

"By mindlinking with him duh", said DK Seokmin's wolf

Seokmin's eyes lit up,
"Oh my Moon goddess you're right. Why didn't I think about this?"

"Because you're dumb"

Seokmin pouted internally at his Wolf's response.

"What are you thinking about? Answer my question", said Jeonghan

"Ah hyung you ask too many questions. I'll answer them but first will you please help carry this bag. It's very heavy", said Seokmin giving puppy eyes to both.

Jeonghan chuckled at him,
"I should stop giving into your puppy eyes"

Seokmin just smiled sheepishly

And both Jeonghan and Minghao helped Seokmin carry the bag

Seokmin mindlinked with Minghao.
"Hao"

"Why are you mindlinking me, when I am here present in front of you", asked Minghao and was confused as to why did he respond through mindlink.

"Hao just answer my question and I mindlinking you because I don't want Jeonghan hyung to hear our conversation"

"Ugh you are so annoying. Ok just shoot your question"

"I'll ignore the annoying part. So when's Jeonghan hyung's birthday?"

"4th October why"

"And what's tomorrow's date?"