Hey Buddy 🫂

(Cresent Moon Pack 👆🏼)

Minghao and Seokmin both arrived in their pack a little late than everyone. Seokmin's mom started questioning Seokmin about where was he and why were him and Minghao late. Minghao explained to her that they had just gone to the market nearby which opens only on Mondays. Seokmin's mom didn't question further and went to her house.

"Phew, Thanks Ming you're a lifesaver",said Seokmin hugging Minghao.

"Oh no problem Seok, what are bestfriends for. I hope you explained your part to Soonyoung Sunbae"

"Yes I told him my reasons and he was very understanding"

"Ofcourse he'd be. That man is head over heels for you", said Minghao giggling

"Oh shut up Minghoe, we're both Alpha's and to top it he's a Trueblood. Nothing's gonna happen between us"

"You never know. What if Moon Goddess has some plans to unite you both"

"That's ridiculous. Why would Moon Goddess pair a Trueblood Alpha with an Alpha. I am sure he'll get a beautiful Omega"

"Ehh whatever. But i don't understand one thing why is your mom so against you being friends with Soonyoung Sunbae"

"I have been thinking this throughout my childhood and I still didn't get proper answers from her. She used close the topic by saying that when the time comes I'll tell you"

"Guess we'll have to wait for that time to come then"

"Yepp we have no other choice"

"Anyway I was thinking of going near the waterfall. You interested in joining me?"

"Oh sure, when are you going there?"

"Um I'll first finish my homework which has been assigned to us and then I'll go. So after about 30 mins I'll be leaving. You never ready till then.

"Ok sure Ming-ming, see you after few minutes"

They both left to go to their respective homes. Seokmin plopped himself on his bed and let out a tired groan. His mind went back to the meeting he had with his childhood friend from another pack Soonyoung whom he had met a few hours ago. A small smile crept on his face remembering how happy Soonyoung was.

After few minutes of laying tiredly on his bed he eventually got up and made his way towards the washroom to freshen himself and change into some comfortable clothing. He was done with changing his clothes and he looked into the mirror checking his appearance. He wore a beige coloured hoodie and paired with basic blue jeans. He carried a brown coloured bag in which he stuffed his belongings like wallet, a camera as he loved taking pictures, a hand cream and some sunscreen.