Everything's (not) Okay

Three days had already passed by after Jeonghan had treated Soonyoung but he still didn't gain his consciousness back.

In these three days many things occurred.

First and foremost Seokmin has been recovered from his injury but the trauma is still there.

Everyday at night he receives nightmares of the incidents occurred with him whilst being in the rogues vicinity.

The usual Happy Virus was sad, broken and wouldn't talk much, keeping everything to himself.

Minghao had enough of his behaviour and thought of confronting his bestfriend.

One day Seokmin was sitting alone in his house, just then Minghao barged in.

Seokmin startled by the sudden intrusion of his space looked up only to find his bestfriend standing looking at him with a glare?

He didn't know what wrong had he done but Minghao surely looked like he would murder him.

"What's up with you?", asked Minghao still glaring at him.

"Ming first take a seat and what are you talking about? Nothing's wrong with me. See I am completely fine", said Seokmin

"Don't lie to me Seok. You know I can see right through your lies", he said

Seokmin looked genuinely confused.

So Minghao elaborated what exactly he meant

"You have been acting awefully quiet these days and you look broken. So now without sprouting any lies tell me whats bothering you?", asked Minghao

Seokmin looked down and cursed himself for being so obvious.

"You and me know better than anyone else that nothing can be hidden from Minghao, he is your bestfriend for a reason", came his Wolf's voice

Seokmin mentally nodded at his wolf.

"Um Ming actually I have been getting nightmares about the incident and I haven't been able to sleep properly. That is why I feel broken and I don't feel like talking to anyone", said Seokmin

"Ohh Seok. Why do you always bottle up your feelings inside. You need to share everything that's happening with you bub. Or else how we'll be able to help you", said Minghao pulling Seokmin into a comforting hug.

Seokmin felt himself melting into the hug and felt himself relaxed.

Since then Minghao never let Seokmin sleep alone, he was always there by his side and whenever he woke up from a nightmare Minghao was there to comfort him.

If Seokmin wasn't already dealing with his own problems, Seungcheol had to add more into it.

Seungcheol blamed Seokmin for Soonyoung's condition.

The others were busy with their own works so Seokmin had decided to keep Soonyoung company.

Soonyoung was laying there eyes closed, iv drip attached to him.

Seokmin was sitting besides him.

He was crying, telling Soonyoung to wake up and talk to him.

He held Soonyoung's hand into his own and brought them close to his heart.

Seungcheol had come inside after completing his work to spend some time with Soonyoung.

He saw Seokmin sitting there, crying.

He felt anger bubbling inside him.

He marched towards him, and asked,
"Why the hell are you here?"

Seokmin who was crying looked up at Seungcheol in utter disbelief

"What do you mean by what am I doing here?. I am here to see him", said Seokmin sniffing

"Isn't this happening because of you huh? If only you wouldn't get kidnapped, then Soonyoung wouldn't be laying lifeless", he said

"I am sorry, but this entirely isn't my fault. I didn't throw the arrow at him"

"Keep your sorry ass with you only. You are an Alpha. Couldn't you save yourself from those rogues?"

"They made me unconscious by spraying something"

Seungcheol scoffed and pulled Seokmin by his collar and looked at him with cold glare

"Listen I don't want you and your presence near Soonyoung. You have caused enough problems I don't want to deal with more"

"What do you mean stay away from him? Are you kidding? Don't forget he is my bestfriend as well. I won't stay away from him"

"Oh don't make me do this other way. I will make sure you won't be near Soonyoung"

"Oh really. Then I would like to see what you could do", said Seokmin in anger having enough of Seungcheol's stupidity

How can he accuse him for Soonyoung's condition?

He himself was a victim.

"You surely do have nerves to speak with a Head Alpha like that", said Seungcheol and pushed Seokmin away from Soonyoung.

Seokmin stumbled upon a table near by and fell down with a thud.

Seungcheol kicked his legs and he groaned in pain.

"Don't ever come near Soonyoung or else you'll see the worst"

This everything was witnessed by Jeonghan, Jihoon and Minghao.

Jeonghan and Jihoon were literally fuming in anger.

Jeonghan came towards Seungcheol and did something unexpected that made the others widen their eyes.

He slapped Seungcheol.

Jeonghan slapped him own mate, who was higher rank than him.

"How dare you hit my child?", asked Jeonghan

"Because of your damn child Soonyoung is laying here lifeless", said Seungcheol equally angry.

Jeonghan glared at him but a groan pulled his attention away from Seungcheol.

He turned towards Seokmin who was still on the ground, his feet swollen and lips bleeding.

He immediately went towards him and brought him on bed.

And at the same time Soonyoung's heart beat monitor started beeping loudly as if sensing that his Seokie was in trouble.

Jeonghan rushed towards him and checked his pulse.

It wasn't normal. He gave him an injection to calm his breathing down.

He didn't wake up but his heart beat got stabled.

"What happened? Why was the monitor beeping loudly?", asked Seungcheol

"He must have had a panic attack. I don't know what triggered it", said Jeonghan without meeting his eyes.

Seungcheol nodded his head and went outside the room not before glaring at Seokmin.

Seokmin was devastated by this behaviour and was silent throughout the treatment Jeonghan was giving.

No one spoke a word. Just sat there silently staring into nothing.

They just sighed and prayed to the moon goddess to make Soonyoung better.

Jeonghan was more than angry on Seungcheol.

He didn't fight with him but that doesn't mean he'll forgive him easily.

Nothing's okay between them.

How will they mend these relations?

Only time could tell.

(⁠●⁠’⁠3⁠)⁠♡⁠(⁠ε⁠'⁠●⁠)(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

I am spoiling you all with the updates 🤧

Hope you'll love this chapter. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. I really appreciate your support 😊

Anyeong~~