Chapter 3

Toni
"Oh shit."

"Right there, baby." Janet held the back of my neck as she rode me. I held her waist and watched her move on me.

"Daddy, you feel so good."

"Shit, you feel better. Fuck. Ride that shit." I held her tight and bounced her while I matched her speed.

"Oh my god!" She threw her head back. "Oh my....mmmm."

"I feel you, mamas. Cum on this dick."

"I'm close, baby. Fuck." Her back arched as her juices spilled in my lap. I pulled out and came on her stomach.

"Damn." She leaned forward and caught her breath. I started laughing. "You feel better?"

"Yeah." She laughed. "I just don't like not having something to do."

"Well, you know I'm here if you're ever bored." She leaned against my shoulder and laughed. I grabbed my cleansing wipes from the drawer and cleaned us off.
We got our clothes back on and Janet sat back on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed on me.

"Can we take another trip?"

"We just got back from one."

"So? I want to go somewhere else. Can we go? Please?" I looked at her as she smiled and sighed.

"Where do you want to go, baby?"

"I want to go to Italy?"

"Okay." I moved us closer to the desk and started typing on the computer. "When do you want to go?"

"In two weeks. So I can go shopping for it."

"But you're going to shop while we're there anyway."

"So?"

"Alright."

"Thank you, baby." She held my face and kissed me deeply. "Mmmmm. You're so sweet, baby." She kissed me again. She really knows how to sucker me.

"Anything for you, baby." I grabbed her butt and squeezed as she kissed me deeper. "You be punking me foreal." She laughed.

"Why you say that?"

"Because you make me weak with those lips and eyes."

"Good." She kissed me again and straddled me. She slowly grinded on me.

"You better stop." She giggled.

"Why?" She kissed and sucked in my neck.

"Damn."

"Hey, Mama. I wanted to ask you...oh." Tommy had walked in and immediately walked out.

"Baby."

"Hmmm?" She kept kissing me.

"Our son wants to talk to me." She licked my neck.

"Too bad."

"Come on. It sounded important."

"This is important too." She whined a little.

"Okay, okay. How about I come to your office when we're done talking."

"I have an office?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't you?"

"Because I don't work here."

"But you're an owner. You have an office. Have Leslie show you to it."

"Okay. Is it decorated?"

"A little bit. I put a few things in there, but thought I'd let you put your personal touch on it."