Chapter 14

Janet

"Okay, are you ready?" Toni nodded. "Remember, fifteen seconds."

"Gotcha." I took off running up the stairs looking for a place to hide that wasn't too obvious. I hid in one of the closets and waited. "Alright, here I come." I tried not to laugh as I heard her come up the steps. Covering my mouth, I stayed as quiet as possible. Looking through the blinds of the closet, I saw her go past. Immediately, I jumped out and ran off.

"Sucka!" I heard her chase after me as I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. Squatting behind the counter, I covered my mouth and waited again.

"I know you're in here. You're not slick." I heard her voice travel slowly and I quietly crawled around the counter. She stopped moving and I stopped too. I didn't know what she was doing so I slowly looked around the counter. "Gotcha!" She jumped at me.

"Ahhhh!" I went to get up but she grabbed my ankle.

"Naw, I got your ass." She laughed and got down to try and hold me down. Grabbing my arms, she held them down.

"Toni, that's not fair." I whined.

"You're just salty you lost."

"Whatever." I smiled. "Give me a kiss." She leaned down to kiss me and I flipped us over. Her grip loosened and I got up. I ran to the sliding door and rushed to open it. She was just about to get me as I opened it and ran into the backyard. "Hahaha!" I laughed as she chased me.

"Come back here!"

"Nope!" She reached her arm out to grab me, but I squatted and caused her to go past. I got up and ran in the other direction.

"Ohhh...you play dirty." I laughed and ran back towards the house, but suddenly appeared in front of me. Immediately, I went to turn around, but she caught me. "I definitely got you now."

"No. No." She threw me over her shoulder and carried me into the house. Dropping me on the couch, she leaned over me. "I win." I folded my arms.

"That's because your legs are so long. It's not fair."

"Too bad. You know the rules of the game. Pay up."

"Okay." Getting off the couch, I went upstairs to our bedroom. Going into my closet, I went to the back and grabbed the outfit I needed. I took off my underwear and put the outfit on with my heels before going back downstairs. Toni was sitting on the couch, naked. When she saw me, her dick jumped.

"Come on, baby." I walked over and stood in front of her. Her dick was jumping like crazy.

"Hello, Daddy. How can I be of service to you today?" She bit her lip and grabbed herself.

"Take care of this for me." I kneeled down and took her in my hands. Slowly, I began to stroke her. She stretched her arms out over the back of the couch. I licked her tip before going all around her shaft. "Mmmm." I sucked her tip a few times before stroking her again.

"How's that, Daddy?"

"Perfect, baby." She bit her lip. "Eat this dick."

"Would you like me to choke, Daddy?"

"You know what to do." I smiled. "Don't stop until I say so either."

"Yes, Daddy." I took her into my mouth and began to suck her. I started off slow while keeping my eyes on her.

"That's right, baby." She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me down. "Sssss....shit." I felt her lean up and smack my ass.

"Mmmm."